We visited this hotel again after spending some time in Stratford on Avon, and it was great to see it again.
On arrival, a warm welcome from the ever friendly Daimon, and for the price of a small upgrade, we booked into the Stour Suite, a wonderful room with floor to ceiling windows and a magnificent view across the grounds.
As ever, lots of smiles, and some of the most helpful staff around. Afternoon cream tea on the terrace was a welcome diversion, as we didn't expect it to be warm enough in March! Dinner was once again beautifully presented, in lovely surroundings, as was breakfast.
Would we go back again? Yes, absolutely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ettington Park Hotel, the only AA 4 Red Star hotel in Stratford-Upon-Avon, is set in 40 acres of parkland in a verdant valley with the River Stour meandering through it. Situated just six miles from the centre of the famed home of Shakespeare and just a few miles from the start of The Cotswold Way, this spectacular property is a world apart from the hustle and bustle of contemporary life. Built from six types of Cotswold stone, Ettington Park is furnished with fine paintings and decorated with friezes that trace its centuries of tradition and heritage. This is a country house where historic extravagance meets contemporary comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LateRooms, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Lastminute, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ettington Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Ettington Park
- Ettington Park Stratford Upon Avon
- Ettington Hotel Park
- Ettington Park Hotel Alderminster, Warwickshire