Stayed a night as a present from our children. Living up the road, it was our first stay. Very pleasant welcome, very efficent. No faults with the room. Very comfortable. No mini bar, thank goodness, but not needed with room service. With only two of us, and my wife having fish, and lamb for me, the wines by the glass were excellent quality, but rather expensive. Very good table d'hote, easily upgradeable with items off the a la carte. Continental breakfast served in the chapel. I had the full English, and was dismayed to have crispy streaky bacon, I did not make a fuss. Perhaps I should have specified back bacon. Overall a very pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ettington Park Hotel, the only AA 4 Red Star hotel in Stratford-Upon-Avon, is set in 40 acres of parkland in a verdant valley with the River Stour meandering through it. Situated just six miles from the centre of the famed home of Shakespeare and just a few miles from the start of The Cotswold Way, this spectacular property is a world apart from the hustle and bustle of contemporary life. Built from six types of Cotswold stone, Ettington Park is furnished with fine paintings and decorated with friezes that trace its centuries of tradition and heritage. This is a country house where historic extravagance meets contemporary comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ettington Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Ettington Park
- Ettington Park Stratford Upon Avon
- Ettington Hotel Park
- Ettington Park Hotel Alderminster, Warwickshire