This hotel is amazing. The building itself is wonderfully restored and renovated, the rooms are very comfortable and luxurious and the hotel grounds are just stunning.
We had a room with a direct view of the chapel out the window which was just divine.
The dining and lounge rooms also had a lot of character and charm.
The only thing was the dinner probably wasn't as good as I had hoped it would be. It was a bit average and probably not worth it. Otherwise the stay was fantastic, ask for the history of the hotel, it is very fascinating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ettington Park Hotel, the only AA 4 Red Star hotel in Stratford-Upon-Avon, is set in 40 acres of parkland in a verdant valley with the River Stour meandering through it. Situated just six miles from the centre of the famed home of Shakespeare and just a few miles from the start of The Cotswold Way, this spectacular property is a world apart from the hustle and bustle of contemporary life. Built from six types of Cotswold stone, Ettington Park is furnished with fine paintings and decorated with friezes that trace its centuries of tradition and heritage. This is a country house where historic extravagance meets contemporary comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ettington Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Ettington Park
- Ettington Park Stratford Upon Avon
- Ettington Hotel Park
- Ettington Park Hotel Alderminster, Warwickshire