Well we were not disappointed again. Arrived at 1.00am in the morning after booking night flight from gatwick. Reception staff remembered us and arranged for the dining hall to be open so we could get a quick snack, what a good thought by the management team.
The room we were allocated was ideal and on the top floor overlooking the main garden area, with limited sea view.
We had very relaxing holiday and found all staff to be very attentive to our needs. The free wi if has now been moved from the reception area and is available in all rooms, so they seem too take notice at act on comments and feedback from customers.
The management are always very hands on and continually patrolling the hotel complex which is a good sign being pro active.
We will definitely be back again as it really, is great value for tenerife in a very relaxing area, but if you want night life it's not for you, so don't complain, do your research first.
The one issue I have with this holiday is not the hotel but thomsons check in at gatwick who very rude and stated the new policy for hand luggage is maximum of 5 kg which it totally unreasonable as most bags weigh 3kg when empty. However we were told we could fill the bags with as much shopping air side as we wanted which makes nonsense of the weight restrictions. Who has introduced this scheme thomsons?
Thanks to all at gran melia agin, see you soon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The natural beauty of Tenerife combines with an intense passion for service in the most superior luxury hotel on the island. With the Atlantic Ocean at its feet and the majestic Teide as a backdrop, the stunning scenery and eternal spring climate allows the Gran Meliá Palacio de Isora to provide guests with endless magical moments. The hotel has taken care of everything down to the very finest detail in each of its rooms, creating a personalised setting to ensure your total satisfaction. Imagine the experience of viewing the sun setting over the ocean from one of the magnificent rooms in this fantastic resort, the best 5 star hotel in Tenerife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Melia, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Gran Melia Palacio de Isora Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Melia Palacio De Isora Hotel Alcala
- Gran Melia Guia De Isora
- Palacio De Isora Gran Melia
- Gran Melia Palacio De Isora Resort & Spa Tenerife/Guia De Isora