We went to this hotel on Christmas Day through to New Years Day and couldn't fault it at all. It was booked through
Thomsons and every step of the way was great. We booked a garden room and had a lovely large room with path down to our own Bali day bed. The room itself was well appointed with toiletries and bathrobes, slippers and tea/coffee making facilities. This is a large hotel with over 600 rooms, so expect to walk a fair way to get round the whole site. Whilst there were lots of families in the hotel, there are specialist areas for everyone and plenty of sunbeds far away from the noise of children. The staff were all very polite and the Thomson reps very helpful. Despite other posts I have just read, the food was superb, especially on New Year's Eve, where a fantastic buffet was provided, then entertainment, free Cava at midnight and fireworks, then entertainment till 2am. Despite the mess that had been made, crew worked through the night to restore the hotel back to normal the next day. Food in the other restaurants we experienced was really lovely, we had so much choice all around the hotel, you couldn't want more. The view from the hotel is superb, the sunsets are a photographers dream! I would love to go back again and spend longer than just a week. Well done to all the staff, especially the restaurant ones who worked so hard on New Years Eve to make it all so special for their guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The natural beauty of Tenerife combines with an intense passion for service in the most superior luxury hotel on the island. With the Atlantic Ocean at its feet and the majestic Teide as a backdrop, the stunning scenery and eternal spring climate allows the Gran Meliá Palacio de Isora to provide guests with endless magical moments. The hotel has taken care of everything down to the very finest detail in each of its rooms, creating a personalised setting to ensure your total satisfaction. Imagine the experience of viewing the sun setting over the ocean from one of the magnificent rooms in this fantastic resort, the best 5 star hotel in Tenerife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Melia, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Gran Melia Palacio de Isora Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Melia Palacio De Isora Hotel Alcala
- Gran Melia Guia De Isora
- Palacio De Isora Gran Melia
- Gran Melia Palacio De Isora Resort & Spa Tenerife/Guia De Isora