We are just returned from this fantastic hotel. It was with my wife and myself. Its very difficult to find fault with this hotel. Everything was as it said it was.
I read previous reviews from last year that had some reservations about this hotel and from me these are unfounded.
We went full board , with sea view. Food was excellent as was the service, room was amasing.
The only comment i agreed with is the difficulty in booking anything other than the main restuarant for evening dinner, it appears the only time you can really book this via their internal system is just after midnight for the next day.However the choice and quality in the main resturant was excellent, considering this is a hotel doing mass catering .I think the hotel should allocate each guest with a slot during the stay period would be my suggestion.
Plenty choice of pools, loved adults only one , never any problem in securing beds at anytime.
The rule is no reserving before 10am i saw in the family pools this was ignored from time to time.
The staff were friendly and attentive and readily available as was the speed in dealing with any housekeeping requests. The Thompson reps were also available and helpful, however the 2 areas i thought they could improve on , they were invisible to and from the airport and the pic up bus was jammed full, a sort of holiday is finished we dont care.
Loved this place and we will definately come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The natural beauty of Tenerife combines with an intense passion for service in the most superior luxury hotel on the island. With the Atlantic Ocean at its feet and the majestic Teide as a backdrop, the stunning scenery and eternal spring climate allows the Gran Meliá Palacio de Isora to provide guests with endless magical moments. The hotel has taken care of everything down to the very finest detail in each of its rooms, creating a personalised setting to ensure your total satisfaction. Imagine the experience of viewing the sun setting over the ocean from one of the magnificent rooms in this fantastic resort, the best 5 star hotel in Tenerife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Melia, Expedia, Alpha Holidays Limited, LoveHolidays, Stayforlong S.L., getaroom.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Gran Melia Palacio de Isora Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Melia Palacio De Isora Hotel Alcala
- Gran Melia Guia De Isora
- Palacio De Isora Gran Melia
- Gran Melia Palacio De Isora Resort & Spa Tenerife/Guia De Isora