“Excellent food” 5 of 5 bubbles

The Bell Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Bosbury
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub, International
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Chorley, United Kingdom
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

Good old fashioned village pub with excellent food definitely worth a visit. Choice of beers and try the Thatchers Gold Cider.

Visited June 2014

Hunstanton, United Kingdom
“good local pub”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

We came one evening last week whilst staying in the village for a meal.
My steak was excellently cooked, and was far nicer than many steaks I have paid twice the price for.
Service was friendly and well paced,and I will definately visit again when in the area.
The pub came accross as a typical local, but it is seriously in need of a make over/ redecoration, hence the 4* rating.
Wine was well priced.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Hereford, United Kingdom
“Proper english country pub-a rare find!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2014

This pub envelopes you in good old english pub tradition the moment you walk in. The walls are adorned with pictures of the local hunt which I am told has met at the pub for the last two boxing day meets, it is refreshing to see that some traditions are still alive and kicking and popular in the local community.
You can either choose to sit in front of the roaring fire with a choice of local ales and ciders to choose from or you can go through to the relaxed restaurant and eat delicious home cooked proper food! I have eaten a wide selection of dishes from the menu and all have been delicious, I have invited many family and friends here and everyone has commented on the quality of the food.
More recently the bell has launched a monthly fish night, I went to the first event and was treated
to mussells, sea food chowder and delicious seabass. I am pleased to be told that this will take place on the first wednesday of each month!
These traditional english pubs are a dying breed and it is a relief to see that some are able to
flourish still, this pub is an absolute delight and must be visited!

• Visited February 2014
“Hubby's birthday”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 December 2013 via mobile

We ate here last night with our son and husbands aunt and uncle. As our son is only 10 I asked if there was a children's menu , I was told no but they could do smaller portions of the menu items which I think is a lovely change from nuggets and chips etc. myself and my husband had the 8 oz sirloin which was cooked to perfection, my husbands aunt uncle and our son had the gammon (this was unable to be cut smaller but they gave him les chips etc so as not to overwhelm him. All the meals were wonderful as was the service friendliness of the staff and the atmosphere. We all had puds too ( even my son ! ) and again they were wonderful. Will definitely be returning. Great day topped off with a fantastic meal in this little gem !!

Visited December 2013
Herefordshire England
“Fabulous food- excellent value for money”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2013

What a gem! Wonderful food, cooked fresh, superb quality and quantity, excellent value for money. The atmosphere is relaxed and congenial, the staff are attentive yet discrete- and the host and his wife are genuinely welcoming. The dining experience is wonderful whilst the bar has a home from home feel. Well worth a second visit :)

• Visited November 2013