“To The Manor Born”

The Manor Cullingworth
Ranked #1 of 1 Cullingworth B&B and Inns
Reviewed 13 July 2013

Thankyou once again for a wonderful holiday, you could not wish for better hospitality anywhere, it is first class, the rooms are spotless and the breakfast is excellent, Michelle was away on holiday, but Mark and his mum Iris could not do enough for us, they care so much to make you feel at home, we are looking forward to our next visit.

Room Tip: They are all first class
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank shorty259

Reviewed 30 June 2013 via mobile

Thankyou to Michael and Michelle for making our stay so warm and welcoming.
The Manor oppitomises all that is right in a 5 star B&B , Excellence in every aspect of our stay.
A beautiful room with one of the largest beds I've ever slept in , and oh so comfy.
Breakfast each morning was a delight. Fresh local produce and black pudding to kill for.
Fresh fruit, warm croissant, and as always Michael's excellent service.
This was our 25th wedding anniversary get away and surpassed all our expectations.
Thankyou again for you kind gift, and for sharing your beautiful home with us.
We will definitely be back..

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Chattycab
Reviewed 24 June 2013

We stayed at The Manor for one night prior to a canal boating holiday. The hospitality was second to none and the room was extremely comfortable and tastefully decorated with top quality fixtures, fittings and furniture. Mark was a very helpful host, giving us information about the locality as well as providing a superb breakfast! Definitely no complaints from us and we'd certainly recommend The Manor to others.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2013

I stayed for three nights in a double room with my 9 year old daughter. The room was beautifully decorated and spotlessly clean. The bed was very comfortable. There was fresh milk in the room on the hospitality tray, which was a nice touch. There was an excellent choice at breakfast. I had the Yorkshire breakfast, which was beautifully cooked and my daughter had warm croissants and cereal and fresh fruit. Mark could not have been more helpful. warm, welcoming and friendly towards both me and my daughter. Both the facilities and Mark's and Michelle's hospitality were genuinely 5 star.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 May 2013

My wife and I have just spent 4 nights (20-24 May, 2013) at the Manor. Fantastic twin room. Breakfasts superb. Cannot speak highly enough of Mark and Michele. Toured the Dales and Lakes. Visited York and Harrogate. We will certainly return.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2013

We stayed here so that we could go to Haworth's 1940s weekend. This guest house itself is about a 5 minute drive out of Haworth, so perfect for anyone who wants to go into Haworth but isn't keen on being in the epicentre of all the hustle and bustle.
From the moment we arrived, Mark was an absolute star and simply could not do enough to make us feel welcome and at home. Our room was beautiful, overlooked the amazing garden and the bed has to be one of the comfiest I've ever slept in!
Then the breakfast - oh wow, prepare to be stuffed but satisfied. Choice of fruit, yoghurt, croissants, juices, and and amazing full Yorkshire breakfast, home cooked and prepared that morning just as we liked it. Mark also very kindly gave us a lift into Haworth so we didn't have to get a taxi, as I say, he was fabulous with some great recommendations for good places to go for a drink and a bit of food.

Can't wait to stay again next year :)

Room Tip: All these rooms looked fabulous and well kept, you can tell that they really take pride in having be...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mrs_Captain81
Reviewed 10 May 2013

My mother and I stayed for two nights at the end of April. Mark could not have helped me more as my mother is approaching her 90th birthday and this ensured a smooth and relaxed stay. The lovely service and the superb breakfast really set us up for the day. We enjoyed it so much I will be returning at end of May with my husband to celebrate my emerald wedding anniversary. Really looking forward to it.........

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Skippersmate

Been to The Manor Cullingworth? Share your experiences!