“Great service and tasty food”
Review of Three Rooms

Three Rooms
Ranked #3 of 47 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 July 2014

The waiter here was great, charismatic and very accommodating. No matter how strange our orders seemed (e.g. sharing/mixing dishes) he was more than happy to help out. Nothing was too much to ask. The food was delicious too, so we went back!

1  Thank Robo T

Reviewed 12 July 2014

A nicely balanced menu with many choices, great flavor, seafood and lamb specialities, good service, nice atmosphere

Reviewed 10 July 2014

My husband and I celebrated our marriage at this restaurant. There were 12 of us. That was 5yrs ago. We have been back several times since and never been disappointed. We have eaten all around the world and this one is up there with them. Good value for money.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

How can you beat paying only $35 for a three course meal in a nice atmosphere with good friendly service. I have been here many times and only once did I feel that my meal did not meet the mark. This place is always a favourite.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

The menu is top class and beautifully presented. The service was excellent and so inexpensive for the top notch dining experience. I will definitely be dining here again.