“Great salads and service.”

The Wooden Spoon Cafe
Ranked #6 of 47 Restaurants in Richmond
Price range: US$4 - US$14
Cuisines: Cafe, New Zealand
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: A friendly cafe with plenty of space to relax in. We offer an extensive range of menu and cabinet items and offer a range of dietary solutions as standard and if requested. We make our food on site from scratch and offer iCoco an Award Winning blend of coffee expertly made to your liking. Our cafe has received great reviews on TripAdvisor and from our regular customers each time they visit as well as nominations in Little Treasures and from local businesses in respect of cafe rankings and hospitality. We also won Cafe of The Year in 2014 as voted by our customers for the Nelson/Tasman Region. We look forward to sharing our cafe with you.
Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

Lovely spacious atmosphere, comfortable seating. Food is delicious, great selection, very good value for salads.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

I regularly meet clients at the wooden spoon, and if I have time for lunch I always have the calamari! I have now got various clients hooked who now come in for the same! Service with a smile, great coffee and heaps of atmosphere.......keep it up team

1  Thank Busychick2014
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Lovely food, atmosphere and fantastic service. Happiness for the whole family or weary traveler. Accommodated my tough vegan requirements with a smile.

1  Thank Badamber
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Called in for a quick bite with a local client. The coffee was great and I had a stuffed baked potato that was delicious, I am a spud connoisseur, I know good when I have it and it was great!

Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed a large inlets packed with mushrooms, onion and ham (my selection of 3 from those on offer) accompanied by a generous serving of fresh green salad and a tasty home made tomato relish.

Orb Coffee made it a great breakfast and well worth the visit. We will be back.