“Thanks Wooden Spoon...”

Ranked #5 of 42 Restaurants in Richmond
Price range: US$4 - US$15
Cuisines: Cafe, New Zealand
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: A friendly cafe with plenty of space to relax in. We offer an extensive range of menu and cabinet items and offer a range of dietary solutions as standard and if requested. We make our food on site from scratch and offer iCoco an Award Winning blend of coffee expertly made to your liking. Our cafe has received great reviews on TripAdvisor and from our regular customers each time they visit as well as nominations in Little Treasures and from local businesses in respect of cafe rankings and hospitality. We also won Cafe of The Year in 2014 as voted by our customers for the Nelson/Tasman Region. We look forward to sharing our cafe with you.
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Being a cafe owner myself, it's always such a pleasure to find a cafe which you can't fault (because it becomes difficult to dine out without picking holes in things). My son and I thoroughly enjoyed our visit to The Wooden Spoon.

Service was excellent, friendly and efficient. My son ordered an iced chocolate and stated, it was the best he's ever had. My medley of salads from the cabinet were delicious. The hot chips were fresh and cooked just right... and the aioli was really garlicky and just wonderful.

Thanks Wooden Spoon.... we'll be back.

There are newer reviews for The Wooden Spoon Cafe

Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

Great food. Hearty and delicious. Great kids play area and changing facilities but not so kid orientated as to put off child free adults.

2  Thank athrawesSwansea
Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

Lovely spacious atmosphere, comfortable seating. Food is delicious, great selection, very good value for salads.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

I regularly meet clients at the wooden spoon, and if I have time for lunch I always have the calamari! I have now got various clients hooked who now come in for the same! Service with a smile, great coffee and heaps of atmosphere.......keep it up team

1  Thank Busychick2014
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Lovely food, atmosphere and fantastic service. Happiness for the whole family or weary traveler. Accommodated my tough vegan requirements with a smile.

1  Thank Badamber