Stayed here for two nights. I must say this is one of the best motels we stayed at during our trip.
- huge rooms
- fully equipped with fridge, hotplates, microwave
- flatscreen TV
- good beds
- big bathroom
- good water pressure in the shower
Preventing a perfect 5 star score:
- limited parking, some angles could be tricky with big cars
- no elevator/ramp, you have to carry your luggage up the stairs if you're on the first floor
- curtains do not fully block out light
- street noise from the front window
- free but time limited wifi (60 mins)
- door is misaligned and you have to force it open/close
- you have to lock your room door, otherwise anyone can open it from the outside. Doesn't self lock when you leave.
Overall very good but not perfect.More