“Great value for money!”
Review of Puncak Waringin

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Labuan Bajo
Puncak Waringin
Ranked #10 of 27 Labuan Bajo B&B and Inns
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Great value for money!”
Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

This hotel is situated a short 5 minute walk up a hill from the main stretch in labuan bajo, and has really impressive views of the town and the harbour, especially when it comes to sun set and sunrise. For the price you pay, which isn't a lot, you get great value for money, big beds, breakfast included, and such friendly staff. Stayed here for over a week and really enjoyed our time there, highly recommend if on a slightly lower budget!

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends

Families
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Due to advanced booking, I had to stay in this hotel for 6 days. And it's the worst experience of my 17 days trip to Indonesia. First, it's located on the hill over the town center. Good news, you can walk just 5 minutes to the town. But, it's the only positive point. Next: the hotel is dated & the room is filthy: the pillows smell like trash, plain horrible, they seems had never washed for a long time. They didn't make any room cleaning during my 6 days. I know it just 1 star graded hotel, but it doesn't have any minimum amenities: doesn't have towel, doesn't have toothbrush, toothpaste. Water basin broke, sometimes, they doesn't have water at all, and you'll frustrate in case of making any bathing or toilet. I spotted more than ten big centipedes, cockroaches, insects under my drap during my staying. At night, lot of mosquitoes came and bites, cause there're no net for sleeping. The wifi signal is very weak, if nearly can't access at all. Breakfast had just 2 small pieces of sandwiches & an omelette & jam, with lot of ants gathering the food. Last, because it located on the hill, and Labuan Bajo is little less developed, there's no hope for taxi around. The day before leaving, I asked the staff to prepare me a Bemo pickup to the airport (just 1km away from the hotel, but i had lot of luggages and the flight depart at 8am), we agreed for 20,000 rupiah. But in early morning, they said, the Bemo has no available, and only taxi on demand for 50.000 rupiah! you know, 5$ for 1km of road. Shameful! My advised: stay away from this hotel. It's nightmare

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Minh T

Travellers are raving about these Labuan Bajo hotels

Malta
Reviewed 30 January 2014

What a nightmare of a place. How I wish I'd never booked to stay & definitely will never again. There was no free transport from the airport to start off with, the staff don't speak English when you manage to find them. The room was filthy, we spotted rats a few times, the windows wouldn't close so there was no way we could eliminate the number of mosquitoes in the room. The waste paper basket looked like something they'd found in the rubbish dump & decided to use it as bedroom furniture, it was broken to bits. The wardrobe was filthy, I had to wipe it down before I dared put any of my clothes near it. My pillow case had blood on it. The lock on the door to the bathroom had been smashed so of course you couldn't close the door, the floor in the bathroom was revoltingly dirty.Ceiling paint peeling off. The water stopped flowing the morning we were to check out, flight to catch so eventually we were given another room to shower in. We weren't given any clean towels in 4 day, we had to ask for toilet paper all the time, breakfast was only brought twice, the potted plant outside our room was so highly diseased that I had to move it away for fear of it getting to me. In my opinion the place should be shut down by the health department.

Room Tip: If you have to stay here (I would never again) make sure you get a room on the top floor as the only...