“holiday”

Add it.
Three Horseshoes Inn
Ranked #3 of 3 Thruxton B&B and Inns
Reviewed 24 August 2013

We stayed at the Three Horseshoes for 4 nights . The rooms was wonderful, comfortable bed, clean and tidy staff are very friendly and helpful and the room was checked and topped up with tea coffee etc and clean towels daily if necessary. Good breakfast in the morning which kept us going all day until our evening meal. Only ate out once as couldnt find anywhere else as nice to have an evening meal. Menu here is very good, had the liver and bacon one night which I can definately recommend. All in all an excellant experience and will definately return as in a great position with lots to do in surrounding areas.
Didnt mean to click the rating for fitness centre as there isnt one ! whoops

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Gwen P

Reviewed 9 March 2013

A great old pub with good food and friendly bar staff. Good food choice and reasonable prices. My steak was the best I've had in a long while. Lovely old building.
We didn't stay overnight,as we were visiting my brother who lives nearby so just stayed for a meal. Wouldn't travel out from Hereford specially though.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MargaretE1
Reviewed 16 October 2012

Just south of Hereford 100 yds off A465-still in the countryside ,good car park ,historical looking, Elizabethan inside totally wood,beams -good warmth hits you as you open the door,2 smiling staff behind bar,12.30 pm pretty empty-an October Tuesday-just had a feeling it would fill up,got quite busy, pub lunches mainly,with a few real locals up the other end of the bar!
Good menu,good service for a lunch ,3 females looked to include the owner or manager,good attention and service.Clean.
Thought I d push the boat-OK fish and chips again-very nice ,can cook,and can cook what appeared to be real chips-could be wrong.Friend had steak and chips/salad-lovely piece of steak.Very nice sweet,both had a cheesecake,one with ice cream one with cream.Coffee good,perhaps a bit cold.I like places I can eat and watch the car in the car park cos of my dog!And if he only knew I d got a doggy bag and left at the Inn.Price not bad.Worth it.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank j0hnsutt0n
Reviewed 1 May 2012

Driving by on a Sunday lunchtime we noted a packed car park and, reckoning this was a good sign, we decided to see if we could get a table. Big mistake! Tough, bloody, beef was accompanied by under-cooked frozen vegetables, including pallid roast potatoes. We are talking school dinners here. All three of us left about 80% of our meal. How the so-called 'chef' can live with himself/herself I have no idea. The waitress who cleared our plates away must have been used to this because she didn't even comment. Trust me, I'm not exaggerating - it was truly awful. What I find so depressing is that the place was absolutely packed. Why didn't anyone else notice?

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Savvy_Customer
Also consider these accommodations in or near Thruxton
Best Western Andover Hotel
The White Horse Inn & Restaurant
No photo provided
Trelough House
#1 of 1 in Thruxton

Been to Three Horseshoes Inn? Share your experiences!