“weekwnd break”

Best Western Weston Hall Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Bulkington
Reviewed 14 July 2014

what a great place. lovley setting, good staff. tidy and clean rooms.
quite places to sit or livley public bar if thats your thing. will be going back for definate,
they sell agood vareity of beer and wines. Breakfast was set out well choice availble was good.
Full english was missing fried bread but hayho apart from that was really tasty.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jlscpt

Reviewed 8 July 2014

On arrival was greeted by happy friendly staff. management were happy to answer my question about booking a function. Bedrooms were clean and tidy. As were the bathrooms.
Mobile signal was terrible Wifi not easy to connect to. And basic free view.
Pleasant meal and drinks Overall My partner and I had a very enjoyable weekend.
Thanks to all staff and management.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

From start to finish my stay here can only be described as horrific. From staff who were rude and caustic to the smallest and most decrepit room I have ever stayed in. I travel for business constantly and have stayed in many hotels, but this is by far the worse. The room was so small I had to climb over the bed to get to any other part of the room, as the bed was pushed right up against the desk. The TV didn't work, the shower didn't work. The only bathing facilities available was a corner bath that you certainly couldn't relax in, and again the bathroom was so small that I couldn't find a place to put a wash bag down. I took my complaints to the desk when I checked out 2 days early because the room was so awful, and then further to head office, only to receive a reply from the manager saying that they're aware of all the problems I mentioned and that I should expect the room to be small since it's a 16th century house. My advice, DO NOT BOOK THIS HOTEL.

Stayed: July 2014
4  Thank Alexandria R
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Like many of the other reviewrs on here we got a 2 day break deal through Groupon, and it was excellent value. A lovely old manor house set in a small West Midlands village location. Lovely, well kept grounds,and interesting architecture. The bedrooms are a bit on the small side, and look a little worn and tired, and the shower over the bath is a bit of a struggle to get into if you`ve a dodgy hip! But it`s all part of the English country house charm. Plenty of attentive, friendly staff, and the cooked breakfast was lovely, piping hot, and exactly as ordered. We`ll look out for this deal again, as definitely value for money for a short relaxing break in a lovely location.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Helen S
Reviewed 26 June 2014

We stayed here for 2 nights on a Living Social Deal.. and quite honestly we could not fault it.. We had stayed at another Best Western hotel recently in Sutton Coldfield which we paid 3 times the amount and the food was not very good at all

we were impressed with all the staff we came in contact with. ALL friendly and polite. Our room was 22 and althugh it didnt have , as was said, a brilliant view it was lovely, clean comfy and for us it had the all important arm chair!!.

We had booked in for Sunday Lunch which was vey good, as was he breakfast.. We opted for a bar meal on the second night and that was very nice indeed. The very large car park to the rear of the hotel was in need of some attention . But on the whole we thought the hotel provided excellent value for the money we paid.and we would certainly stay again... Well done all.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank doodah56
Reviewed 26 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western GB
1  Thank Kevin W
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed for a 2 day Groupon break. The previous reviews didn't paint a very good picture. Right the negatives first well to be honest there is only 1 which bothered my partner and not me. Mr Happy! on reception. Our room was clean compact but adequate. The breakfast was nice the usual fruit and yogurt things, fresh fruit,cereals, plenty of toast and tea /coffee and cooked choices poached eggs were nice. The older waitress was very very helpful I got the impression she liked reading about her reviews on here. I maybe wrong however I would never complain about good service.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ian N
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bulkington
4 mi away
Holiday Inn Express Nuneaton
Chase Hotel
Chase Hotel
#10 of 12 in Nuneaton

Been to Best Western Weston Hall Hotel? Share your experiences!