Found out about Telunas after reading the reviews on Tripadvisor, and the place certainly lives up to its reputation!
Even though we were there with 2 other groups of tourists, the place is real tranquil and private. This means more crazy fun for us girls!
The food there is awesome (perhaps the fresh air did something to whet our appetite), from the Mexican food to the fresh seafood (3 of us polished off one whole sweet and sour fish) and not forgetting the very sinful banana crepes and black glutinous rice chocolate cake.
The service that they provide is awesome too. Everyone is always smiling and offering the best service that they can provide. Even though it’s raining cats and dogs one morning, we were very surprise to hear a knock on the door to find the poor staff bringing our morning brew to our room! Now that’s what I call dedication.
6m deck jump, 9m high jump, private seaside, fishing, sun-tanning on the deck, reading on hammocks, enjoying the night view from the sea deck while having your dinner and toasting marshmallows over the bonfire, who can say they find the place boring?
We already made a pact to visit the place annually to recharge ourselves. Well, maybe biannual. Thank you Telunas staffs for the wonderful experience! =D
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 1.5 Hrs from Batam (3+ from Singapore) but a world away, Telunas Resorts has two distinct properties to serve guests seeking rest, relaxation, and fun. Telunas Beach Resort provides "rustic elegance" (i.E., Cozy bed-and-breakfast) while Telunas Private Island provides "simple luxury" (i.E., Comfortable private resort). Built entirely above the water, enjoy Telunas' stunning sea and jungle views and let sea breezes and lapping water ease you to sleep. Facilities: Private Island - 15 sea villas, grand lodge (dining, lounge, etc.); Beach Resort - 10 private chalets, 4 deluxe rooms, 1 multi-family suite, 5 dorms, meeting room, lounge, dining room, private beach. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Telunas Beach Hotel Sugi Island
- Telunas Beach Hotel Batam
- Telunas Beach Batam
- Telunas Beach Resort Indonesia/Sugi Island, Riau Islands