“found hair in my steak”

J's Kitchen Steak House
Ranked #8 of 77 Restaurants in Cabramatta
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 23 March 2017

I dined here for dinner- there is plenty of seating and table.
I ordered steak with mushroom sauce and chips. This also came with salad. I received two poorly cooked steak not much meet all chewy and not digestible.
I found a hair in my mushroom sauce and left it. The chips were stale and soggy.

My friend ordered the snitzel. Its big feed for men who likes there bangs for there buck.
But for my it wasn't edible.

1  Thank travelchick119

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

The food here is definitely huge.

The steak with fries and salad was
a great feed.

Great place to go to for a large feed at a modest price.

Reviewed 31 December 2016

You need to have two persons to empty your steak, huge plate at best price.
Love the taste. Best location and easy to find in Asian town like Cabramata,

Reviewed 9 November 2016

Visited on a Friday night and it was packed with people, food is cheap $11 for a big plate of steak, chips and salad. Had a little issue with ordering the drinks as it was a packed and noisy night.

I order a jug of coke and glass of orange. The young lady behind the counter gave me a jug of coke and jug of orange. I told her nicely sorry it was a glass of orange and she began to tell me off, saying I should told her its a glass instead of jug when she ask me instead of saying yes yes yes. And if i didn't understand English I should inform her. I went on to tell her its very noisy out here and I couldn't really hear her clearly, and she go on to say then I should say pardon excuse me, I cant hear you.
Look lady, my english is probably not as good as you but sure I understand English very well so dont assume. I stood there for her to tell me off for a good 5 minutes over a glass of orange juice despite me apologizing over and over again.

Dear J's Kitchen, if you cant afford to provide customer service training to staffs, at least hire staffs with older age because they seem to have more manners and better smile on their face. And to that young lady who told me off over a glass of orange juice, Im sorry I made a mistake. All human err and I am very sorry. It was a very embarassing experience.

Your salad had bugs and dirt in them and chips had hair in it, I dont even bother taking it back because I would never return.

1  Thank shar0n_2786
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

So i had the steak meal it includes steak,chips & salad it was ok not the best steak it was thin probably from a cheap cut.. i like how they give u a decent serving size and price is very affordable..but for me i didnt like the steak cut if they improve the meat i sure will be back..