“Biggest best value steak ”

J's Kitchen Steak House
Ranked #8 of 77 Restaurants in Cabramatta
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

Want a cheap good size steak. This place hidden upstairs at Cabramatta. You won’t be able to finish it. Parking is a challenge.

1  Thank Bill K

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

It was so yummy, big portion too and price is reasonable. We ordered steak, chicken snitzel, calamari, pork chop. Recommended.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

Not the classiest restaurant ever, but they deliver what they promise. A cracking mixed grill with steak, sausage, pork chop, lamb chop, bacon, chicken fillet, chips, salad.
If you're a big eater, give this place a try, you won't be disappointed - and best value for money - you have to love Cabramatta.

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

I love the concept. Cheap meals. From meat to seafood. Tho the meat could be more grilled, it can sometimes just be "boiled" meat, but it is $11!

Reviewed 23 March 2017

I dined here for dinner- there is plenty of seating and table.
I ordered steak with mushroom sauce and chips. This also came with salad. I received two poorly cooked steak not much meet all chewy and not digestible.
I found a hair in my mushroom sauce and left it. The chips were stale and soggy.

My friend ordered the snitzel. Its big feed for men who likes there bangs for there buck.
But for my it wasn't edible.

1  Thank travelchick119