My husband and i stayed in the 'Sidney' Villa - was just perfect !!!!! You really dont want to leave the villa as it has EVERYTHING you could possibly want for a perfect getaway !!! The staff were so lovely and so accomodating. Stay here and you will not want to leave !!!! Perfect in every way !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- MONA Pavilions. The eight MONA pavilions overlook the Derwent River and feature artwork from the MONA collection. Four are named for architects who have influenced Australia's architectural landscape: Roy (Grounds), Robin (Boyd), Esmond (Dorney) and Walter (Burley Griffin). The original four pavilions: Arthur (Boyd), Brett (Whiteley), Charles (Blackman) and Sidney (Nolan), have been completely refurbished. All have access to the heated infinity lap pool, sauna and gymnasium. Mona - the gallery and all site facilities are closed on Tuesdays. The Pavilions are open with breakfast still served and in room food and beverage option available for house guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mona Pavilions reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mona Pavilions Hotel Berriedale
- Mona Pavilions Berriedale, Tasmania, Australia