“Tasty Asian food. Buffet by day. Menu by night.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Sai Mantra - Milton Keynes - CLOSED

Sai Mantra - Milton Keynes
Cuisines: Indian, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Brunch, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Tasty Asian food. Buffet by day. Menu by night.”
Reviewed 28 December 2013

This restaurant serves Indian, Bangladeshi and Sri Lankan food with a general choice in alcohol. There is a buffet at lunch time and a full menu in the evening. I have visited there to eat the buffet 5 times - there is a limited choice which is salad with a couple of rices and around five main meat or veg courses, but nevertheless nice and filling and VERY tasty, these choices change most days. I have had to ask for food to be heated up on all but one time of visiting. It is a large place on a market square, nicely located whether you're shopping too or not. There is a continual Bollywood film on on a large television at the back of the restaurant which is always colorful and jolly although it is quite loud so if you are going there for a business type meal its not advisable although, having said that, the staff are very accommodating and understanding if the film was interfering. All the staff there are traditional Asian and all very nice plus the boss is really lovely. There is nice but simple decor and the place is light.

I have enjoyed myself there very much and only marked it down for that lack of buffet choice and food being only tepid.

Visited June 2013

Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Best Indian Food in the area”
Reviewed 25 December 2013

I have been to this place many times.And the food has been as close to authentic indian food as it can get.

Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Quality food at reasonable price!”
Reviewed 19 December 2013

A very friendly atmosphere with some great dishes from kitchen. Enjoy the chat service. I regularly visit this place for lunch buffets as there us variety of food at reasonable price.
Great venue for dosas or main meals.
Only one person in the front office, so what as long as I am enjoying my food!
Recommend this place particularly if you prefer South Indian or Chinese!

Essex, United Kingdom
“A very nice meal.”
Reviewed 19 December 2013

My husband and I enjoyed a lovely meal at Sai Mantra. Good atmosphere, excellent friendly and polite service. We have only been there of a lunch-time, so we decided to try going there of an evening. It was relatively busy being the Christmas period, but we did not have to wait too long for our courses. All the food was very tasty and reasonably priced. We love the dosai and there are a variety from which to choose. The lassis taste good, especially the mango lassi. Unfortunately we had no room for a dessert. The waiter remembered us from previous times, which pleasantly surprised us. We will certainly be going back there again.

Milton, United Kingdom
“New chaat menu ......”
Reviewed 28 November 2013

Been ter for the dinner really got a nice experience which reminded me back home. Sai mantra hav introduced a new chaat menu ..we had pani puri which was fabulous and samosa chaat. I still have a lot of chaat items to try so i will be bak soooon...

• Visited November 2013