“Pancake Heaven”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Milton Keynes
“Pancake Heaven”
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

I eat here often with family, friends and workmates. Basically anyone who I can convince to come with me. I could quite easy live on the blueberry pancakes. M & J are a delight, rightly proud of their cracking little restaurant. They are always cheerful, welcoming and very friendly. Think I'll pop along again during the week, I fancy some pancakes!

3 Thank Donutvan

Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Excellent value and service”
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

From the moment we arrived and Sarah told us there would be a 20 minute wait ( never a problem if told and accurate)
Interacted with others who were clearly local and regular another good sign.
Food cooked fresh in front of us, quality and quantity excellent.
Sarah a delight.
When the bill arrived we checked it twice as we were concerned something had been missed off.
Would 100% recommend

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Tony E
Suffolk, England
“Excellent breakfast”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Stopped in for breakfast whilst waiting for nearby Ikea to open. Bit put off by a homeless guy sleeping under bridge nearby but the restaurant was fantastic. Good friendly service, great coffee with free refills.
Wonderful pancakes with bacon and maple syrup but a stack of three defeated both of us.
Be warned!!! Huge platefuls.
Really cheery waitress, great American atmosphere. Loved it!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Alicat13
“Well worth the visit!”
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

I decided to give MJs Diner a go after reading the great reviews and I have to say I wasn't disappointed. A varied and great value menu and the free refills on the drinks are a welcome extra. I had a BBQ bacon burger and the half pound burger was tasty and well cooked. My son had a cheese burger and chocolate milkshake and he loved both. I then stupidly ordered pancakes with hot maple syrup for dessert and could not believe the size of the three pancakes they brought out. They tasted great but we struggled between us to finish them. Just glad I didn't order one portion each. The bill was just over £18 for both of us which was fantastic value for what we had and the staff were friendly and attentive. I look forward to returning soon.

2 Thank MFZB1972
Luton, United Kingdom
“Best burgers ever!”
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

I love my steak. And my bugers. Not easy so easy to impress me anymore. This place really did! If you love your meat like I do - pay a visit! Highly recommended.