Open today: 09:30 - 16:00

More Info
from US$992.32
More Info
6,623 results
All reviews imitation game code breakers bombe code breaking guided tour alan turing enigma machine second world war interactive displays interesting place war effort enigma code war years men and women fascinating insight entry ticket manor house
Reviewed 4 March 2017

Had a great day here. Lots of interesting stuff about the intelligence services during WW2. Need a second visit to fit it all in. Amazing to see the enigma machines and the decoding set up especially hut six and eight. Brilliant.

Date of experience: February 2017
1  Thank keithpatto
Reviewed 4 March 2017

We visited Bletchley Park today and was not disappointed. The huts and the mansion surround a beautiful lake that houses swans, ducks, birds and other wildlife. All of the staff are very passionate, helpful and full of information that they are just waiting to share with you. Sadly we did not get a chance to try out one of the tours but I hear these are really good. We did get the multimedia tour, this was very informative but again I struggled to find time to listen/watch it all because we were busy looking around the huts and discovering what Bletchley Park was really about. Thoroughly enjoyable visit, the ticket is actually a yearly pass so if like us you don't manage to get to see everything there (there is a lot!) you are able to go back at any time within 12 months of first purchasing your ticket. I was in my wheelchair (which is a manual) and had no problems at all getting around, in or out of different places; there are ramps to every hut that we saw and a lift for the first floor of Block B. Highly Recommended, we are looking forward to re-visiting and seeing the parts of the park that we missed.

Date of experience: March 2017
1  Thank Samantha T
Reviewed 4 March 2017

Went to Bletchley Park for a day out on the recommendation of my nextdoor neighbour.
Had a GOOD day.
If the weather is bad you are going to get wet.
Another thing is that the impression I got on the Website is that you have to Book and Pay online only ?
When I got there I could have paid at the door same price.
This means that if the weather is bad and you decide not to go you don't loose your £££.
A lot of walking but INTERESTING.
We owe the people who worked there A LOT.

Date of experience: February 2017
1  Thank PhilWill38
Reviewed 4 March 2017

The availability of the guided tour was limited due to a late arrival so we had to do with the audio tour - and a self determined route. The demonstration of the Bombe machine was excellent and truly fascinating. The insight into the development and workings of the intelligence service in WW2 and how that moved into the creation of computers was inspiring - as were the conditions that this work was done under.

Tremendous day out for those of an inquisitive nature - and a well organised attraction.

There is ample food and other facilities available.

Date of experience: March 2017
1  Thank don_the_shirt
Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

I went here with my parents (I'm an adult but there wasn't that option to select) on a rainy Saturday so it was a bit busy but if you are interested in the history of World War 2, spies, code breaking and just like looking round beautiful old houses and grounds this is a must. The shop is full of lovely retro WW2 items and you can get a Costa coffee! The food is also really good.

Date of experience: October 2016