See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

I was staying here with team since our event was in Cimahi. The Hotel was booked by committee. However, located 30 minutes away driving from Bandung. It's not really a good location if you visit Bandung for fun and shopping. Reception area too small, swimming pool is small. Overall hotel is Ok

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 July 2016

Almost every time we visit Bandung, we always stay here. The room is average, clean and neat. They have the new staff, so they don't great us nicely. The food is not so much variety. They need to improve some aspects. Hope this hotel will be better in the future.

Room tip: There is nice restaurant across the hotel
Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 February 2016

It's a simple hotel with facilities that are alright. There's a pool, there's a play area for children, and the rooms are pretty spacious. It's definitely good value, I must say. The rooms are comfortable, with good WiFi connectivity which is super important these days, and easy access.

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 February 2016 via mobile

I'm going to call hotel staff at working hour. The reception answered my call with little voice so I didn't really sure did I dial right number to call simply valore? Cause her voice so small and word by word of her greeting wasn't clearly like a word. Just like blahblehblah. It's annoying. I didn't even heard her name on greeting. After that I said to her I want to talk to Mr. .... (Hotel staff). She directly forward my call. I waited for 5 minutes (ya she hold the phone for 5 minutes) and returned to her and she said 'hallo'. Is that her private phone or hotel phone? I've called simply valore third times that day and I got same service from her. So I would like to say to management, it is really not professional, rude and impolite at all to hold guest phone for more than 5 minutes. The reception really has no manners even it was only handling guest call.

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 18 August 2014

There are numerous mosques around, with Muslims' moaning being blurted out over loud speakers from a very early hour in the morning. It's not easy to get a good night's sleep at this place. There's also a lot of noise from motorcycles.

The swimming pool is located on a side of the building that hardly gets any sun, which means the water is too cold to swim in (unless one wears a wet suit, like some of the guests did).

The small gym is probably the best part of this lodging. One of the restaurants is also pretty decent with friendly staff and good pizzas at reasonable prices.

Although there is a laundry shop next to the gym, it's vastly over priced for the so-called express service (which takes a day). If one doesn't go for express, the waiting time to get your laundry back is 4 days! I would not recommend this laundry shop, not just because they're expensive, but because they lose one's clothes, without taking any responsibility.

Overall, I'd say it's better to avoid this place, unless you're not phased by continuous noise.

Date of stay: August 2014