“Excellent stay!”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Spokane Valley
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Our family of 4 stayed for 3 nights and had an amazing time! This is our new favorite hotel in Spokane. Beds were comfortable, pool is always open, free breakfast with lots of options, and amazing customer service!

• Stayed: August 2013

Reviewed 27 August 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights for our Silverwood trip and it was just perfect! Definitely recommend! Service was excellent, rooms were clean, and the breakfast was pretty good. Well definitely stay here again when we go to Silverwood next year.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 25 August 2013

I spent 4 days in the Coeur d'Alene area for a family vacation at Hayden Lake. This place was about 30-40 minutes from Hayden Lake but worth the drive. The room was good, however, a little help was needed in the freshness of the aroma department and would have been appreciated. The staff was very courteous. I have stayed there a few years back and I will stay there again. I also stayed at the Comfort Inn in Coeur d'Alene but it was $80 more per night.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 August 2013

We stopped here on our way through town. We were very surprised at how nice of a hotel this was. Everything looked new and we felt like we were at home right away. The rooms were very comfortable and one of the cleanest we have ever been in. The beds were very comfortable. It was also very close to many restaurants and stores. If we ever come back to the area we would stay here even if the rates were a little higher than other hotels.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank countrytravelers15
Reviewed 18 August 2013

It's best quality hotel with best service. What's amazing was that I could stay at such hotel with comparably cheap price. I think I couldn't have stayed at the hotel like this with what I paid for.
Breakfast was also good quality with variety, hot and cold for the start of the day and pool with jacuzzi was good for the rest of end of the day. The room was big enough and clean with good TV, microwave, refrigerator and the beds were also clean and super comfortable.
I recommend this hotel strongly and I'll also stay at this hotel again definitely.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank HeavyRain
Reviewed 16 August 2013

I was here on busines again and had a pleasent stay at this comfort Inn. It was a comfortable King Bedroom. All fixtures worked, room & bathroom was clean. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast bar was well stocked and good tasting. Easy walking distance to a few other restraunts. Located well to interstate. Will continue to stay here when in Spokane for business.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 August 2013

This is a nice hotel with very polite and friendly staff. The building is clean and neat throughout. I was having such a nice time that I extended my stay. It's a great value and an easy hop onto the highway to get to various parts of Spokane or to touring, camping and hiking in the vicinity. The beds are extra comfy--they seem to have extra, fluffy padding on the top of the mattress, Attractive pool and jacuzzi, tasty breakfast, coffee available 24/7. Will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: I liked the view of the hills from my third floor room facing north. Good sound insulation so the hi...