“excellent”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Spokane Valley
“excellent”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

We were greeted with a gift bag of water and a couple of snacks, the rooms were so clean with a great bed and lots of pillows. The lobby provided us with bottles of water any time we asked. The breakfast room had plenty of options including eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy. Also, an omelette bar was staffed with friendly servers. The price was incredible, we wished we had stayed here for the next two nights instead of moving on to coeur d'alene.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Queeny1234

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
Winnipeg, Canada
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

Wow! From the moment you check in and are given a complimentary welcome gift bag with a variety of treats, this hotel exceeded my expectations. Room was large and very lean, beds very comfortable and large comfortable bathroom. Pool was large, clean and warm, great for kids and adults and had a nice hot tub. Hotel was attractive and welcoming, desk staff friendly and welcoming. But the best part was the amazing breakfast buffet. Made to order omlets, biscuits and gravy and chicken fried steak, waffles all types of breads and donuts, cereal hot and cold, juice, coffee, tea, yogurt, and it was all good. I was very impressed and I have stayed at my fair share of hotels all over Canada and the US. Highly recommended

• Stayed July 2014
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed 7 August 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Comfort Inn for 1 night and had planned to stay again but decided against it after our initial stay. However for the pros of the hotel, decent price, good breakfast and nice touch on arrival handing out a bag with water and snacks. Room was comfy but dusty in parts and the window was not fully locked. Now what my husband and I were shocked about was with all the reviews we have read no one has mentioned the noise from the trains? We hardly got any sleep it was awful plus the noise from the highway. My husband and I also used the fitness room but the humidity was awful and the room itself could do with an overall. The bed was roomy but the pillows were not comfortable.

Room Tip: Do not get a room near facing the highway plus close to railway so we found it very noisy.
Lewiston, Idaho
Reviewed 5 August 2014

This hotel has the cleanest most comfortable rooms. The beds are the best, very comfortable. We love the staff, especially Chris. The hot breakfast is very good and very fresh. My grand kids really love the swimming pool. We like it so well we stay once a week

Room Tip: All rooms are good
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Blaine, Washington
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Picked this hotel at our half way point based on previous Trip Advisor good reviews. When I checked in (with dog) they had no reservation. A little research showed I'd made the reservation for 6 weeks earlier! (I think I didn't change the default date when making the reservation...I'm a pro at these things so I was more than embarrassed). The desk staff found us a dog-friendly room, no problem. An hour later, they had to turn folks away...seems an Amway convention was taking up all hotels in Spokane area to Coeur d'alene. I feel very fortunate to have gotten a room.

The room was spacious (as far as hotels go), bed & pillows were very comfortable. It was VERY clean, and it was an easy room for taking the dog out. My only "housekeeping note:" the window was not locked. As a woman often traveling alone, I always check these things, but not everyone does. That should be on the housekeeping checklist.

The breakfast lived up to it's billing! Not your standard hotel breakfast, for sure! I appreciated the fresh fruit, yogurt options, the assortment of breads that were not sugar laden, and the omelette bar was AWESOME. And the staff did a great job providing fresh food for a PACKED hotel.

I will definately stay here again when my travels take me through the area.

Calgary, Alberta
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We have stayed at this hotel when it was under another name. With the new name change the service and staff has not changed and things were fantastic. The rooms were great, clean and well kept. The staff was friendly and accommodating and of course the breakfast was unbelievable. We were disappointed when we had to leave. This will be our place to stay whenever we are back in the Valley.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

We stayed at the Comfort Inn & Suites in Spokane Valley last weekend and all I can say is that it was perfect. The rooms were clean, the bed was the most comfortable we have ever slept on and the front desk staff, Dustin, in particular, went out of his way to help us out. Very friendly and personable. We will from now on only stay at Comfort Inn & Suites.
Dustin even informed us of the wash area they had for motorcycles which we didn't know about. It saved us trying to hunt around for a place.
The complimentary breakfast gave us a wide range of items to choose from and even had made to order omelets which we have never seen in another hotel. Thank you for a great stay.

Room Tip: Everything about this hotel is perfect.