“Great Manager”

Quality Inn Valley Suites
Ranked #9 of 13 Hotels in Spokane Valley
Reviewed 3 January 2014

Every review about Mike being a great manager is spot on. We had a problem with vibration on the wall of our room and he would not stop until the problem was solved. I was amazed with his patience and concern. The free breakfast was superb especially the made to order eggs and hashbrowns. I made these reservations through Hotwire and was not penalized for this as other hotels are starting to do for using Hotwire. I will definitely stay here again with my family and thanks again Mike for making our stay enjoyable.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
JeffFiman, General Manager at Quality Inn Valley Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2014

Thank you so much for all the kind compliments of the the Quality Inn Valley Suites Team, the amenities, and our breakfast. We enjoy providing excellent accommodations & service and most importantly making our guests feel special. We want you to know how much we enjoy servicing you with a warm greeting and providing you with a good night's sleep!

Reviewed 3 January 2014

The front desk was helpful, as Spokane had their Hoopfest going on while I was there and I tried other hotels before this one and there were no vacancies in the Valley. Although I was only traveling through on my way to Oregon, there were no other decent vacancies in a 25 mile radius of Spokane and since it was late in the day I decided to stay at the Quality Inn Valley Suites instead of pressing on to another town.

The room was clean, the location was good, and the hotel had a continental breakfast in a form of a breakfast counter that was decent as well. The only thing I didn't appreciate was the room rate, as there were no other rooms available and I ended up paying $190 US for the night. Factor in the city/county tax, occupancy tax, and tourism levy and the final cost was $212 US. In my opinion, for what I received that is pricey, not sure if price gouging came into affect during Hoopfest, but next time I will phone ahead to see hotel availability in the city I am planning to stop in for the night.

Although I ranked the overall rating of this property as "Average", it was a good experience, and if the room was half the cost of what I paid, then the rating would have been very good instead of average.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
JeffFiman, General Manager at Quality Inn Valley Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2014

Thank you so much for submitting your review of our hotel. It's great that you enjoyed the many amenities we have to offer here at the Quality Inn Valley Suites as we strive to go above and beyond for each and every guest. You definitely stayed during the busiest weekend in Spokane which is Hoopfest. Rates at every hotel including ours go up during this weekend as there are just not enough rooms to accommodate all of the people coming into town for this event. Everything within a 60 mile radius of Spokane sells out including Coeur d’Alene Idaho. Much like airlines and many other industries, hotels run business on supply and demand so Hoopfest quickly becomes the most expensive weekend in the Spokane area. Again thank you. We very much appreciate your business and hope you visit us again anytime you are in Spokane.

Best Regards

Reviewed 24 December 2013

This is my favorite hotel. it is not the nicest hotel that I stay in, because I travel for work but it is by far my favorite because of the customer service that I get from everyone there. Mike the front desk attendant always greets me by name and has the room that I like avalable for me. He even gave me some pizza when there were no restaraunts open for delivery and I was eating the gift shop food for dinner. I loose my keys I dont know his name but I call him the night watcheman he works th3e midnight hours and he has given me 50 cents to buy a soda because I didnt have cash and was needing somethingn to drink ASAP.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Sari_G810
JeffFiman, General Manager at Quality Inn Valley Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2013

Thank you so much for all of the great things you have to say about our hotel. We feel very fortunate to have such great staff as well as a great location to accomadate guests needs. We look forward to impressing you on future visits.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 19 December 2013

We have stayed here several times on our visits to Spokane for the West Kootenays. The hotel has great service and a very friendly staff who go out of their way to assist in anyway they can. The rooms are always clean and the beds are very comfortable. We try to get down mid week so we can partake in the managers reception, beer, wine and munchies. The breakfast is a step above some of the other hotels.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
JeffFiman, General Manager at Quality Inn Valley Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2013

Thank you so much for all the kind compliments of the the Quality Inn Valley Suites Team, the amenities, breakfast and our pillow top mattresses. We enjoy providing excellent accommodations & service and most importantly making our guests feel special. We want you to know how much we enjoy servicing you with a warm greeting and providing you with a good night's sleep!

Reviewed 18 December 2013

I live in Lewiston, Idaho but my office has been in Spokane, Wa. for the past 13 months. I travel the NorthWest extensively and have stayed in several different hotels, but when I walk through the doors of this location and am greeted by the staff (Mike at the front desk), and BreAnna (who works with hospitality), it feels like I am missed when I'm gone and so very welcomed when I return. It's nice to have a feeling of "home" when I return here. Thank you for making me feel like family!!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

We are committed to making our guests feel as though they are family by treating them as such & acknowledging them by name when they return to our humble "home away from home". Thank you so much for your continued patronage to the Quality Inn Valley Suites.

Reviewed 18 December 2013

mike at the front is and has always been great. we stay when we have medical apts. or family flying in. we live in north Idaho and good weather or bad they are a joy to stay with from the beer and wine and munchies at night to the pool and facilities and a wonderful breakfast! the staff is always attentive and ready to help and such great jovial personalities you cant help but have fun and enjoy!!! thanks again for another great stay!!

Room Tip: all the rooms are great and clean just relaz and enjoy the amenities!!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear you enjoy our hospitality hour with the complementary beer and wine. Mike is a great asset to the hotel. We are looking forward to your next visit here at the Quality Inn Valley Suites.

Reviewed 3 December 2013 via mobile

We read the reviews on this and looked at the pictures and decided to give them a shot. Price was great for what they offered. Then we get to our room oh boy. But first lets say the goods because there is actually a good amount of them. Lobby nice, pool tables, pool area, breakfast was awesome and free, check in check out no problem and everyone was friendly. Now the room again. We found out why so cheap. I don't like to pick but these are simple things. One bathroom fan loud, two shower serious mold, three floor dirty my nine month old daughter found multiple things to eat, fourth hair in the bed and I mean multiple and it wasn't the hair from the top of your head, fifth paper thin walls and lastly I think the heater super loud. Now the outside is a little rundown but the inside besides the rooms is very nice. Again my opinion you might not be bothered by these. Oh ya forgot my paper too. But location is good and a Safeway across the street. Now will we be back. I'm leaning towards no but if we are in a pinch it will do.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
JeffFiman, General Manager at Quality Inn Valley Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I want to apologize for the unsatisfactory condition of your room. It is highly uncharacteristic of our hotel to let this happen and by no means the standard, of what we offer our guests. I would like you to please contact me directly at the hotel and to please give us another chance to impress you. As with all guests we value your business and want nothing more than to exceed you expectations. Again thank you for your review and I hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards