Quality Inn Valley Suites
US$97
US$95
Comfort Inn & Suites(Spokane Valley)(Great Value!)
US$111
Super 8 Spokane Valley(Spokane Valley)
US$73
US$70
Oxford Suites Spokane Valley(Spokane Valley)
US$111
US$143
US$140
US$82
US$80
Mirabeau Park Hotel(Spokane Valley)
US$114
US$103
Travelocity
US$95
US$93
Travelocity
All reviewssausagecookies and milkair hockeywafflesfree beer and winenachoshot tubbreakfast roomtwo queen bedsbreakfast barchoice hotelschecking ineasy accesswould definitely stay here againconvenient locationgreat place to staycomplimentary breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Was clean ,
friendly ,
good location
daughter loved she could see the swimming pool from the Balcony
Awesome swimming pool was in the building and not out side
Swimming pool smelt like a high chlorine
Will be staying there all the time we are in town

Room Tip: besides a blocked entrance way one day all was good.... great location . in fact we just rebooked for another 3 day venture
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
JeffFiman, General Manager at Quality Inn Valley Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

I would like to thank you for your review. I am happy to hear your daughter enjoyed our pool area. We are looking forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed 7 January 2014

This is my first stay at this hotel and would consider staying again. Nice updated room, comfortable bed and great breakfast. The pool was not too cold, but the hot tub is hard to enter and exit if you are elderly or have physical limitations. Flat screen tv with a lot of channels. The heater combo A/C was quiet. Close to a mini mall and not far from the Spokane Valley Mall. The only downside for me, was even though it is a non-smoking hotel, I could smell stale smoke for a few minutes after entering the room and because I booked through Expedia, I wasn't able to collect any points. Great staff. Nice hotel for an overnight stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
JeffFiman, General Manager at Quality Inn Valley Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2014

Thank you so much for your positive comments. We are more than happy to make traveling for our guests a positive and fun experience, each and every time they visit us. We look forward to impressing you in the near future.

Reviewed 3 January 2014

Every review about Mike being a great manager is spot on. We had a problem with vibration on the wall of our room and he would not stop until the problem was solved. I was amazed with his patience and concern. The free breakfast was superb especially the made to order eggs and hashbrowns. I made these reservations through Hotwire and was not penalized for this as other hotels are starting to do for using Hotwire. I will definitely stay here again with my family and thanks again Mike for making our stay enjoyable.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
JeffFiman, General Manager at Quality Inn Valley Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2014

Thank you so much for all the kind compliments of the the Quality Inn Valley Suites Team, the amenities, and our breakfast. We enjoy providing excellent accommodations & service and most importantly making our guests feel special. We want you to know how much we enjoy servicing you with a warm greeting and providing you with a good night's sleep!

Best regards,

Reviewed 3 January 2014

The front desk was helpful, as Spokane had their Hoopfest going on while I was there and I tried other hotels before this one and there were no vacancies in the Valley. Although I was only traveling through on my way to Oregon, there were no other decent vacancies in a 25 mile radius of Spokane and since it was late in the day I decided to stay at the Quality Inn Valley Suites instead of pressing on to another town.

The room was clean, the location was good, and the hotel had a continental breakfast in a form of a breakfast counter that was decent as well. The only thing I didn't appreciate was the room rate, as there were no other rooms available and I ended up paying $190 US for the night. Factor in the city/county tax, occupancy tax, and tourism levy and the final cost was $212 US. In my opinion, for what I received that is pricey, not sure if price gouging came into affect during Hoopfest, but next time I will phone ahead to see hotel availability in the city I am planning to stop in for the night.

Although I ranked the overall rating of this property as "Average", it was a good experience, and if the room was half the cost of what I paid, then the rating would have been very good instead of average.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
JeffFiman, General Manager at Quality Inn Valley Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2014

Thank you so much for submitting your review of our hotel. It's great that you enjoyed the many amenities we have to offer here at the Quality Inn Valley Suites as we strive to go above and beyond for each and every guest. You definitely stayed during the busiest weekend in Spokane which is Hoopfest. Rates at every hotel including ours go up during this weekend as there are just not enough rooms to accommodate all of the people coming into town for this event. Everything within a 60 mile radius of Spokane sells out including Coeur d’Alene Idaho. Much like airlines and many other industries, hotels run business on supply and demand so Hoopfest quickly becomes the most expensive weekend in the Spokane area. Again thank you. We very much appreciate your business and hope you visit us again anytime you are in Spokane.

Best Regards

Reviewed 24 December 2013

This is my favorite hotel. it is not the nicest hotel that I stay in, because I travel for work but it is by far my favorite because of the customer service that I get from everyone there. Mike the front desk attendant always greets me by name and has the room that I like avalable for me. He even gave me some pizza when there were no restaraunts open for delivery and I was eating the gift shop food for dinner. I loose my keys I dont know his name but I call him the night watcheman he works th3e midnight hours and he has given me 50 cents to buy a soda because I didnt have cash and was needing somethingn to drink ASAP.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Sari_G810
JeffFiman, General Manager at Quality Inn Valley Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2013

Thank you so much for all of the great things you have to say about our hotel. We feel very fortunate to have such great staff as well as a great location to accomadate guests needs. We look forward to impressing you on future visits.