I would never recommend this place, and will never stay here again. There was dirty torn up underwear in the parking lot, next to our "neighbor" who was hot wiring their spray painted car. We were informed there would be no housekeeping during our stay, but we were welcome to bring our towels to the office to exchange them for clean ones.
The bed was hard and uncomfortable, the carpet torn up and the shower was stained. It felt so unsafe staying there that we cleaned out the car completely and kept waking up to see if the car had been stolen yet.
Trash in the halls was there when we showed up, and still there well into the next day when we checked out (cancelled the rest of our stay). We even found drug paraphernalia on the floor next to our bed. Yeah, seriously.
This is hands down the absolute worst place I have ever stayed. Stay away. There are plenty of cheap places with much better quality in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crossland Studios - Spokane Valley. We are located just 3 miles from Dishman Hills Conservation Area and 9 miles from Riverfront Park. We are also 9 miles from the Spokane Convention Center. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Spokane - Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crossland Spokane Hotel Spokane Valley
- Extended Stay America Spokane