“Lived up to the hype”
Review of Thai Kitchen

Thai Kitchen
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Phone (509) 926-8161
“Lived up to the hype”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

After hearing about Thai Kitchen from colleagues, I finally had the opportunity to eat here. I was not disappointed - the food was made fresh from scratch, and well worth the wait. The atmosphere is great, and Paul's smile and attitude are awesome. I will be back to work my way through the menu - the panang and mussaman curry's are on my hit list.

• Visited November 2013

RITZVILLE
“If You Want Thai, Eat Here”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

My husband and I happened upon this small, off the beaten path, Thai restaurant. Our server, Paul, was very fun, helpful, and left you with a smile. Since the food is all made from scratch, it takes around 20 minutes or longer to get it. If you are in a hurry, call your order in and Paul will make sure you have it when you arrive. Trust me, you will not leave disappointed and even tho it is East of Spokane in the Valley, it is worth the trip out there to eat this amazing food. Happy, fun, dining!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank stook65
“I always leave feeling happy!”
Reviewed 15 September 2013

It is my favorite restaurant is Spokane! The owner is funny and the food is always amazing everytime my boyfriend and I try something new here we always enjoy it!

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank K80sue
“Food won't leave you disappointed”
Reviewed 13 September 2013 via mobile

I have been eating here for a couple years and recommend this place to all my family and friends.
All food is prepared fresh and made to order
Friendly service at this family owned and operated restaurant will not disappoint

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Eloisawill
Whitefish, Montana
“Good Thai food & entertainment”
Reviewed 1 September 2013

This place is owned and run by a guy who left Thailand during the Vietnam war. I think his last name is Hall. if he waits on you,you are in for a treat-he is very charming and entertaining. Everything is cooked to order so you may have to wait for your food, but it is worth it. To keep up with the dining-in orders, no take out orders are accepted. The building and decor is basic, but the food is not. If you can't decide, tell the owner what kind of things you like and follow his recommendations.

• Visited August 2013