“Great Hotel!”

Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Spokane Valley
Everett, Washington
“Great Hotel!”
Reviewed 7 March 2013

Great hotel with very nice and helpful staff. Room was lovely with quality furniture, and a very comfortable bed. Enjoyed the pool and jacuzzi. Complimentary breakfast was excellent with lots of choices. I will stay here again on my next trip to Spokane.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 6 March 2013

I was pleased to see this is a newer property, and I enjoyed the room layout. The staff was nice, and even the usually drab breakfast choices seemed better here than most Hampton Inn hotels. Price was reasonable, and plenty of parking. I would stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
Silverdale, Washington
Reviewed 23 January 2013

We rented two rooms for the night of the 19th of January, we booked over a week in advance. We were able to check in before the standard check-in time, which was nice. We drove from Missoula, MT for a nice relaxing trip and shopping for our anniversary and engagement and the second room was book as payment for our photographer coming from Seattle. Anyways, they charged us twice for one of the rooms (we booked a king suite and a standard king room) and that basically cleaned out our spending money for our short trip! I, personally, had to suggest an idea for how they could refund us because they couldn't figure it out, this happened Saturday night, and here we are Tuesday and still don't have that money back in our bank account. I feel like this is a serious problem! It ruined our trip. We didn't get to utilize the pool/hot tub, nor did we get breakfast the next morning! Lastly, our beds were hard as rocks. We all thought we were sleeping on plywood with a sheet over it!

Any future trips will be booked at a cheaper hotel. At least then it would make sense why we received such ridiculous service.

2 Thank MECarter61
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 17 January 2013

This is a very nice property. I've stayed here twice, and both times had great friendly and efficient service. The hotel and rooms are very clean, the rooms and bathrooms spacious, and everything works well. I'm a bit techno-phobic, but thought I'd try to print my boarding pass in the business center, and it all worked very smoothly. Everything here is easy-shmeasy. And the breakfast is nice, good quality and tasty. This is my go-to hotel for Spokane.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled solo
East Wenatchee, Washington
Reviewed 16 January 2013

Beautiful, designer decorated property close to I90. Great mall shopping and lots of close restaurants. Quite, clean, comfortable bed, large bathrooms, and an excellent hot breakfast. Free parking and park and fly is available. Highly recommend this Inn, it will be the only one we use when in Spokane.

Room Tip: The pool and large fitness center are on the ground floor, good if traveling with children. Stay hig...
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 15 January 2013 via mobile

This hotel is always great. The staff is friendly and outgoing, rooms are clean, and it's easy to get to from I90. I love the fresh baked cookies at the desk and breakfast is always good.
The fitness room is well equipped. Definitely my favorite in Spokane.

Reviewed 6 January 2013 via mobile

The rooms were nicely decorated and clean. Some of the little things like a personalized welcome letter and notes and messages around the room shouldn't matter, but it makes you feel welcome. The breakfast included hot items and even some tea selections we don't normally see. The staff was super efficient and friendly. They loaned us an ice scraper for the car and let us check out a little later. Business center and Internet were all free and easy to use. Location was not hugely important for our purpose, but it is easily accessible from I-90.

1 Thank EscapeFromTheRain
#8 of 13 in Spokane Valley
Hampton Inn Spokane
Hampton Inn Spokane
#2 of 46 in Spokane

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Spokane Valley? Share your experiences!