This was our first experience staying at a Hampton's property. The front desk staff that we encountered were very pleasant and helpful. The room was clean and large with modern furnishings and a very comfortable bed. The breakfast was terrific with lots of variety. Over the three days that we stayed we had the choice of pancakes, waffles, eggs, oatmeal and sausage along with the standard yogurt, cereal, bagels, toast, fruit etc. The coffee was so good that we didn't need to go to Starbucks! It was wonderful to have a fridge and microwave in the room too. It seems to be a very quiet property and even though it is located adjacent to the interstate you do not hear any traffic noise. We will be looking to stay here again on our next visit to Spokane Valley.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites Spokane Valley is located near downtown Spokane and convenient for shopping and business at Valley Mall and in the East Sprague area. Free hot breakfast and WiFi included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Spokane Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Spokane Valley
- Hampton Inn & Suites Spokane Valley Hotel Spokane Valley