“Very nice property”

Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Spokane Valley
Calgary, Canada
“Very nice property”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

This was our first experience staying at a Hampton's property. The front desk staff that we encountered were very pleasant and helpful. The room was clean and large with modern furnishings and a very comfortable bed. The breakfast was terrific with lots of variety. Over the three days that we stayed we had the choice of pancakes, waffles, eggs, oatmeal and sausage along with the standard yogurt, cereal, bagels, toast, fruit etc. The coffee was so good that we didn't need to go to Starbucks! It was wonderful to have a fridge and microwave in the room too. It seems to be a very quiet property and even though it is located adjacent to the interstate you do not hear any traffic noise. We will be looking to stay here again on our next visit to Spokane Valley.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Colleen H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Spokane Valley, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We greatly appreciate hearing from our guests and learning what we can do to make each stay a wonderful one.

I am so glad that you enjoyed some of our new items in breakfast and hopefully each time you stay, you will get a chance to sample more of our wonderful options. Hampton works hard to keep things new and fresh, so if you have any suggestions, please let me know and I will pass them on to corporate as well!

Thanks again for the review and most importantly, thank you for being our guest! We hope to see you again real soon.

509-928-6900

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed 14 May 2014

All should be Excellent with the exception of breakfast. The Front Desk - EXCELLENT... Housekeeping - EXCELLENT... Breakfast Staff - EXCELLENT... But if you are looking for a real breakfast which I know is out of the hands of the staff - POOR... If you like breakfast and it is apart of your daily routine to get you going, this is not the place to stay at all. Upgrades are through the roof since Hilton brand engaged, but to pay for all of that attention on upgrades and keep that type of breakfast leaves you wondering what is really more important.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Tony,

Thank you for the kind words about our hotel and staff. Above all, I want to thank you for being our guest! I'm sorry you felt our breakfast was not as wonderful as the rest of the hotel. I know that Hampton is always changing things up and trying to find better products. I hope that in the future as we search for better and healthier options, that you will find something to your liking. If you have any suggestions, I would be happy to pass them on to Hilton for you as well.

Thanks again for sharing your experience and we would love have you as our guest again soon.

Bend, Oregon
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I stayed for 2 1/2 weeks and found this hotel to be very comfortable, clean and quiet. Hard boiled eggs were always available. Bananas were stocked most days. Windows could open a crack so you could get a little fresh air on nice days; a nice feature.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Amber,

Hello, and thanks so much for being our guest again! We always love having you as our guest.

I have great news to share with you as well. Our Fitness area and pool building are both back up and running, so next time you stay, you can hit the hot tub after a long day and relax. I appreciate your patience with us during our re-construction phase.

If you ever have any suggestions or ideas for us, please let me know. My goal is to make sure you have the best stay possible when you come visit us.

Thank you for the kind words and review. I hope you have a wonderful day and we see you again soon.

Kenmore, United States
Reviewed 7 May 2014

The rooms were very nice the staff was helpful, They were helpfull in finding places to eat. Also the breakfast that was supplied was great for a Continental Breakfast. Very Clean we will be sure to go there again

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Don and Janice,

Thank you for staying with us for Bloomsday, I hope you had a wonderful time and enjoyed the race. We love hearing from our guests and I appreciate you taking the time to write a review for us. I also wanted to let you know that our pool/fitness building is now back up and running as well.

We hope that you will be our guest again sometime soon, as there is no need to wait until next Bloomsday to come visit. We have so many other great events for you to enjoy!

Take care and thanks again for being our guest!

Orofino, Idaho
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Conveniently located close to the Spokane Valley Mall and many restaurants
Quiet
24 hour complimentary tea, coffee, hot cocoa
Check to make sure the pool is open though. It was closed during our stay.

Room Tip: Hotel sits perpendicular to Interstate 90 so traffic noise is not a problem
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Pam,

Thank you so much for being our guest and taking the time to share your experience with us. I am happy to report that we have our pool and fitness building open and I don't foresee any reason in the future that it should be shut down. It was an issue from the actual construction of the building and now that it is finally fixed, we are good to go!!

We hope to have the pleasure of you being our guest again in the future and have a beautiful day!

issaquah, United States
Reviewed 4 May 2014

My trip to to property was excellent. I was well take care of and everything went as planned. The breakfast was tasty and the beds very comforable. Overall the room was very cleaned and the hotel in great shape.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

Bruce,

Thanks so much for the review of our hotel, but most importantly, thank you for being our guest. We love to hear from our guests and if you ever have any suggestions for us, so your next stay can be even better, just let me know!

I hope you have a wonderful day and that we will see you again soon.

Spokane, United States
Reviewed 2 May 2014

The rooms were very clean and the staff was very pleasant. Access to Interstate 90 is very easy. The only problem I had was that the coffee maker was missing the filter pack tray so I couldn't make coffee in the morning. Overall, it was a very nice stay.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo

David,

Thank you for writing a review about our hotel and your stay with us. We truly appreciate all input from our guests. I want to let you know that our coffee makers are the new style that actually do not have a tray that sits in the coffee maker. (I know, it sounds odd) However, the tray is actually in the foil pack with the coffee. It seems like they are always changing the styles and how they work. If you ever run into something like that again, please let us know right away because I know that not having coffee in the morning can affect the WHOLE day!

Thanks again for being our wonderful guest and we hope to see you again real soon.