Hampton Inn & Suites Spokane Valley
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Very Good 4/5
Mirabeau Park Hotel(Spokane Valley)
Average 3/5
Oxford Suites Spokane Valley(Spokane Valley)
Average 3/5
Comfort Inn & Suites(Spokane Valley)
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsgreat hotelclose to downtownoatmealvery clean hotellots of varietyearly checkking suitewould definitely stay here againrooms are comfortableenjoyed my stayminute drivegreat breakfastcoeur d'alenerestaurants and shoppingcomplimentary breakfastgreat customer servicegreat room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 August 2014

Relatively new hotel. Smallish lobby is not a detraction. Friendly staff. Typical room; quiet, clean. Two beds & desk. Modern furnishings. Solid breakfast with wide variety of food and beverage. Attractive dining area. Convenient to highway.

Reviewed 24 August 2014

We stayed for three nights to visit Silverwood and shop. The hotel was immaculate, cleanliness is paramount here. It smells fresh and clean in every area. The room was clean and well equipped, the pool area was spotless and well maintained. The gym was spotless. The complimentary breakfast area was super clean and the morning breakfast staff was amazing. The breakfast accommodated my two children with food allergies, including wheat and anaphylactic peanut. There were so many options and the young staff member went out of her way to provide me with ingredient lists and product information. The front desk staff were excellent and I have to say that Samantha was AMAZING!!!!!! She is knowledgeable, kind, friendly. She is the definition of pleasant and AAA customer service. She made our experience at this property even better. Would highly recommend to everyone and will be back next year.

Reviewed 23 August 2014

We stayed at this hotel on August 8, 2014. The hotel is relatively new and is very nice but service was not very good. At check-in I got the feeling the person at the desk had something better to do as I was greeted by "Yes". My wife called the front desk later to see if there was a bottle opener in the room? The person at the desk indicated no but if she brought her beer through the hotel and down the front desk they would open if for her. I decided to go downstairs to see if I could borrow an opener and was told the reason there were none in the rooms was that guest( you know the people who pay your salary but are annoying) kept taking them. I was then told I could borrow one if I promised to return it. This facility must have an amazing occupancy rate to be able to treat clients so poorly. A bottle opener is less than a dollar but management of this facility must consider this an unreasonable cost of doing business. By the way I returned the opener in a timely manner. You saved a opener but lost a future client sounds logical to me. If you have a choice book a room at competitor. Management if you would like to see how a Hampton Inn with great service is operated take a drive Lynwood, WA.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Colleen H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Spokane Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

I would like to start by apologizing for the service you received while at our hotel. Your greeting was not acceptable and I have spoken to the person that checked you in to make them aware of how they were coming across and how important it is to show our guests that we really appreciate you staying with us. Also, I am sorry that I was not aware we were so low on wine openers at our desk. In the summer I obviously need to be ordering more ofter and in a greater numbers. We would never want to lose your business over a bottle opener and we usually have plenty on hand as well as many other amenities that are available should you ever need them, such as deoderant, tooth brushes, toothpaste, razors and many more.

Again I do apologize and I hope that you will give us another chance to proove that we value your business.

Enjoy the rest of your summer and take care.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

Very nice Hampton. Good location. Close to everything. Room was clean and comfortable. Service was great and breakfast to good as well. We will stay here again when we are back this way. Hamptons are always consistent with great rooms and service

Reviewed 19 August 2014

The service was great, the rooms were big and clean, breakfast was well stocked and available, they accomodated our familiy's dietetic restriction (we have a member with a peanut allergy)... The bathroom did not have a fan and the room rate was a bit higher than we would have liked but the experience overall was great. We would stay there again.