“Excellent TexMex”

Ranked #19 of 186 Restaurants in Spokane Valley
Cuisines: Mexican
“Excellent TexMex”
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Only just moved here from Texas and this is the best Mexican food in town so far.

Service was fast and friendly.

The tacos were very good.

The enchiladas were over the top.

Each prepared to order and served piping hot.

Be careful with the salsa.

The mild is nice but the spicy is very hot.

All is good here.

1 Thank TAMAN1951

Cowtown
“Great meal, friendly service and good value!”
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

We arrived at 8pm and had the restaurant mostly to ourselves. We were welcomed with chips and salsa and a round of ice water which was appreciated! Meals were bigger and better than unexpected based on the very reasonable prices. My daughter raved about her burrito and she's not easy to impress! Service was fast and friendly. I would go back!

Spokane Valley, Washington
“New to town”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

The first time I ate here, I was impressed with the friendliness and service from the wait staff. The food was excellent and my wife and I agreed that we'll be coming to dine here more often. The restaurant, we discovered is family owned. The paintings of their grandfather are modestly posted throughout the dining area. And the ranch where they came from. I've felt comfortable and very pleased with all their food items I've had thus far.

• Visited February 2014
Hamilton, Montana
“Maybe OK for some City Folks not for anyone with taste!”
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Salsa tasted like tomato and jalapeno-no other flavors.Server Never even poured our water.All these folks are interested in is taking your $.Table was wet and dirty from our use and they did not even ask to clean it.Friend had enchiladas and rice for $13-worth about $5.95.I had one tamale only because I had the feeling.I was correct.My tamale was all corn with hardly any filling.Red sauce tasted discussing at best.Over priced and not even close to good!

• Visited October 2013
Nelson, Canada
“Very Good, but we are too far north to get excellent Mexican food”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

We really enjoyed our food here - fresh, good portions, good service. An improvement over another Mexican restaurant we tried, and certainly better than what I can typically get even farther north. I could not give it an 'excellent" score, as others have, because I was recently in Tucson where the flavours can be much more subtle.

We will be back to this restaurant - drove 10 miles to get to it instead of another closer one, and it was worth the drive.

• Visited September 2013