“Great Sports Venue”

Cuisines: American
Idaho
“Great Sports Venue”
Reviewed 15 November 2013

Recently joined in the festivities here for a Thursday Night Football Game. Ate mega wings and had several glasses of wine. Really enjoyed the fun and games put together here for the football game by one of the local radio stations...the hostess was awesome. Service was good, and families were also encouraged. I understand they also have a party every week for Monday Night Football!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank HawaiiJack

Ashcroft, Canada
“Never Again - Terrible Food and Service.”
Reviewed 6 June 2013

First time and last time. Fries were cold and the worse Philly Cheese Steak ever/. Not much meat and the driest bun I have ever had. My wife's chicken salad was perhaps worth $l.00. We were there for dinner and her coffee was served in a styrofoam cup with a stir stick. Waited 35 minutes from the waitress taking our order to when the food was on our table.

• Visited May 2013
Kalispell, MT
“2013 Hooters Swimsuit Contest”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

I attended the "2013 Hooters Swimsuit Contest" in Spokane, WA, on April 18. It was a lot of fun. I met Becca, a Hooters waitress, before the contest at the Hobby Lobby. I cheered for her in the contest. All the contestants deserved to win. I took some photos during the contest. I got a photo of Becca and her friend Andrea. I liked it, so, I created a pastel drawing of them. I plan on going to Hooters every time I visit Spokane. They are really nice to me.

• Visited April 2013
Arlington, Ohio
“Service with a smile..”
Reviewed 8 April 2013 via mobile

For a chain, was amazed how good the food was at this restaurant. Even told manager Baja Burger was one of the best burgers I ever had & I been to LA, NYC, Miami & even Maui and countless other places it gets high marks. Stopped in on a Sunday night and barmaid Teresa couldn't have been anymore friendlier. For a slow night she went the extra mile to make sure I would make a return trip, with a great smile and even better personality.

• Visited March 2013
Puyallup
“Cook needs to read the menu”
Reviewed 3 April 2013

I love Daytona wings at Hooters and most of them do a good job. I ordered some here at 6:45 PM on 4/3/13 and got decent batch of 10, but they were awash in sauce. Good Daytona wings are cooked, sauced and then grilled to set the sauce. Not sure whether this cook was a dishwasher that was promoted too soon, or just didn't care about his craft. Not sure I'll be back.

• Visited March 2013