“Aweome Hotel”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Spokane Valley
Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Spokane Valley
Reviewed 23 October 2013

1  Thank JackAngi
Michelle L, Public Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Spokane Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2013

A La Quinta traveler
seattle
Reviewed 22 October 2013

1  Thank A La Quinta traveler

Reviewed 10 October 2013

This was a stop over form our annual salmon fishing trip to the coast. We were looking for a place to park our boat and plug in a freezer. Very accommodating staff , found a plug in location and booked our room close by. Room was very clean and neat. Breakfast space was larger then most but still too small in my opinion. Selection was good and kept well stocked but taken down a little early , I believe around 9 to10 am. Location is about 1.5 miles off the interstate.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Hi Paul!

It was a pleasure making your reservation and also meeting you when you arrived at La Quinta Spokane heading back from your fishing trip! We love looking for ways to make your visit much more enjoyable and to put your mind at ease from all worries.

Hopefully we get to see you next year for your annual salmon trip! We will reserve that room by the outdoor outlet again for you!

Best,
michellelin@hour88.com

Reviewed 10 October 2013

I stayed for a week and it was pleasant. the indoor pool was heated and refreshing. I loved the king size bed and little dining area. Wifi was ok, good late at night and early morning, but lagged as is the case when many people are using it. Loved the cookies and coffee at 7 PM each night.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to hear that you had an enjoyable week long stay at La Quinta Spokane! We're happy you got to take advantage of our amenities such as the indoor heated pool, freshly baked cookies, and wi-fi. We're very concerned that the Internet lagged during your stay. We will look into what caused the lag since it shouldn't due to our amazing broadband signal!

Thank you so much for staying with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Best,

Reviewed 8 October 2013

Reading the reviews before booking, I was thinking" could it REALLY be this good" Well it is! About a mile off i-90 it was extremely quiet, very well maintained (looked new) and the staff ( christina at check in was awesome) were all great. An excellent place to stay in Spokane Valley !!

1  Thank Sandra M

Dear Guest,

We truly appreciate your positive review of your most recent stay with us! I'm glad that the past reviews were a perfect indication of what to expect when you visit your home away from home. Our staff (especially Kristina) appreciate your positive comments about them! We hope to welcome you back the next time you're in town!

Reviewed 6 October 2013

1  Thank M. C

Reviewed 4 October 2013

I've stayed at this hotel for the past couple of years on my way back from Canada. I was neither overly nor underly impressed. This year, however things seemed a lot better. Check in was pleasant, I got the room I had been promised, and after I showed them my confirmation I got the rate I signed up for. LQ.com will almost always mess up the rate if you change is a couple of times to get a lower price. Be sure to check the rate at sign in and keep the e-mail. This has happened to me at more LQ's that I care to think about.

My room was a king bed with sofa sleeper. It was quite roomy and right where I wanted it. The bed was comfortable, the room quiet, providing a good night's sleep.

Breakfast was a pleasant surprise. Aside from the standard LQ fare, they provided sausage and some sort of prefab fried eggs. They tasted good, though.

Internet actually lived up to LQ's "high speed internet" promise. Unusual in my opinion. 20mbs down and 5mbs up. That fast up is pretty much unheard of for free internet.

Check out was pleasant and fast.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank johnfromlantzville
Michelle L, Public Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Spokane Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2013

Dear John,

We're so happy that you chose to be our guest again! We're happy to hear that our improvements throughout the property impressed you this last visit. Our Internet is an area we have always doing our best to ensure has the best speeds both up and downloading. We're glad you like our updated and upgraded breakfast menu items. We are soon adding a ready made oatmeal station with toppings bar which we are very excited about! We even just upgraded our egg patties to a more delicious option for making your own "Sausage Egg & Cheese Sandwich."

We're delighted that you got a great night's sleep and enjoyed your roomy, comfortable room!

Thank you so much for staying with us,

Michelle Lin

P.S. If EVER you have a discrepancy with the rate you booked and the rate you receive upon arriving, let me know. That is absolutely never acceptable. While it rarely happens at our property, I guarantee that I and the staff will fix any issues. We're here for YOU! michellelin@hour88.com cell: 412-407-7567

Also consider these accommodations in or near Spokane Valley
Hampton Inn & Suites Spokane Valley
My Place Hotel - Spokane, WA
My Place Hotel - Spokane, WA
#5 of 13 in Spokane Valley

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Spokane Valley? Share your experiences!