La Quinta Inn & Suites Spokane Valley
Comfort Inn & Suites(Spokane Valley)(Great Value!)
US$111
Super 8 Spokane Valley(Spokane Valley)
US$73
US$70
Oxford Suites Spokane Valley(Spokane Valley)
US$113
Hotels.com
Quality Inn Valley Suites(Spokane Valley)(Great Value!)
US$85
QualityInn
US$102
US$96
US$144
US$140
Residence Inn
Mirabeau Park Hotel(Spokane Valley)
US$114
US$80
US$95
US$93
Travelocity
All reviewsindustrial areaoff the beaten pathpet areacookiesbusiness parkquiet locationshort drivehard boiled eggsstaff was very friendly and helpfulhotel is locatedrestaurants and shoppingopen hourswafflescomfortable bedsroad tripa great staywe've stayed
FilterAll languages

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Michelle L, Public Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Spokane Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2013

Reviewed 23 October 2013

I booked a room online for 8/30/2012 for 2 days. I was unable to take the trip due to a conflict, so I called the Inn and cancelled the reservation. Since it was about 10 days before the reserved date, I didn't think there was any problem, and I was assured that my cancellation was processed. After the reserved date passed, I noticed a charge on my debit card for the room. When I called to dispute the charge, I was told I never cancelled the reservation. The manager was unwilling to admit they made a mistake, and I ended up paying for a room I never used. I have not stayed at that La Quinta, or any other since then.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank msbiest

Dear Traveler,

We're very sorry to hear about your issue last year. Normally the cancellation number that we give when we cancel a reservation is all you need for this type of circumstance. It's just as important for us to cancel reservations as it is for us to make or change them. Without a cancellation number, it's impossible to verify who you called and spoke with.

We're very sorry that you are still upset about this incident and we encourage you to write down your cancellation number in a safe place for ANY hotel cancellation.

Best,
Michelle

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Michelle L, Public Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Spokane Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2013

A La Quinta traveler
seattle
Reviewed 22 October 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 10 October 2013

This was a stop over form our annual salmon fishing trip to the coast. We were looking for a place to park our boat and plug in a freezer. Very accommodating staff , found a plug in location and booked our room close by. Room was very clean and neat. Breakfast space was larger then most but still too small in my opinion. Selection was good and kept well stocked but taken down a little early , I believe around 9 to10 am. Location is about 1.5 miles off the interstate.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Hi Paul!

It was a pleasure making your reservation and also meeting you when you arrived at La Quinta Spokane heading back from your fishing trip! We love looking for ways to make your visit much more enjoyable and to put your mind at ease from all worries.

Hopefully we get to see you next year for your annual salmon trip! We will reserve that room by the outdoor outlet again for you!

Best,