Oxford Suites Spokane Valley
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Spokane Valley
Reviewed 6 November 2013

Our stay in this hotel was amazing! Everything was clean, and comfortable and the staff was great!! Food was spectacular! I would recommend this hotel to everyone, it felt like a home away from home :)

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Breanne T
Write a ReviewReviews (1,109)

Reviewed 6 November 2013

We recently took a group of 22 from Calgary,Canada to Spokane for a combined business/shopping trip. We stayed at the Oxford Suites in Spokane Valley and were treated to excellent service while there.
Upon arrival, we were greeted immediately and all of the rooms were ready and check in was done with both friendliness and efficiency.
All clients were given tickets for the restaurant bar with two free drinks and a complimentary salad bar. A full breakfast was also included which was always hot and delicious.
The evening meals were also very good.
The rooms were spotless and were a nice size.
The staff were very helpful and provided advice about shopping options and restaurants which were excellent choices.
Overall, the managwement and staff were a refreshing change from other facilities we have been to in the past.
We wpould recommend the Oxford Suites to all, and know we will again be staying there on our next visit to the Spokane area.

Room Tip: Rooms on the north side have a nice view of the green area and the river.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Garth B
Reviewed 3 November 2013

I recently stayed two nights at the Oxford Suites in the Spokane (WA) valley.

I was impressed by this hotel because of their outstanding customer service by all employees I dealt with (especially Nick H, the van driver who took us to the airport after our stay and one of the front desk personnel, Melisa (unsure if I am spelling her name right), but both were so nice, friendly and helpful and really seemed to CARE about doing a good job for their guests.

Not only was I impressed with the great customer service skills of the employees of this hotel, but it was very clean, neat and tidy.

I don't have one negative thing to say about my stay there and will definitely stay there again.

Good job to all the staff and management at this hotel for being so friendly, helpful and caring; your great attitudes really made our stay extra special!
C.R.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank C R
Reviewed 30 October 2013 via mobile

This is the place I stay when I come to Spokane, unless I need to be located downtown. Freeway, and so the rest of town, is easily accessed, mall and several eateries across the street, the river and Centennial Trail border the property's north side. AND they allow pets.

This place gives great value for the money, with free wine in the evenings and a hot breakfast in the morning. The staff is helpful and accommodating--tonight the woman at the front desk gave me two collapsible doggie travel dishes!

Though I have not stayed at the downtown location, I tried this trip, and they couldn't accommodate me. But here's the thing, the man I talked to on the phone TRIED. How refreshing!

Yes there are train tracks across the river. Train noise has never once been an issue. I always ask for a river side room, just because the view is so much nicer.

My feeling is that you can't go wrong with Oxford.

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank Vlschlegel
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Located across from Spokane Valley Mall, and near the interstate, it's very convenient to travel around the area. Had a room on the "city" side as they call it. It faces the mall. But the traffic noise was minimal, especially at night when you need quiet. The breakfast crew was nice, the breakfast room faces the river area. But the breakfast could have been a little better. The room was unusually warm, had to run the air conditioner at night. (Outside temp In the 40's overnight)

Front desk was pleasant, check in and out fine. Got my top floor room, no problem. Oxford Suites are usually a good bet. Been to the one in Pendelton, OR several times.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank nwtraveler16
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I stayed here with a tour group from Canada. The room was large, clean and quiet. Microwave and fridge included. I asked for and got a room on the top floor which was great. The free breakfast was adequate and I liked the fact that it was served to us, rather than an open buffet. Great location for shopping and restaurants. I took a bus downtown and easy bus service for that. Although the service at the hotel was generally great, I asked about a bank machine (on a Sunday) and the staff person did not even get up and leave a desk in the back room to answer my question and said "Wheatland Bank is down there" and pointed. I had no idea if this bank was close by or far away. I found the bank thanks to my server at a restaurant nearby - she came outside with me and pointed to it and told me how to get there. Then there was no bank machine (at least I didn't find one and I walked all the way around the building). It would help if staff members had the correct information and knew how to answer questions. Also, when I asked about bus service, one staff member looked stunned ("I don't know, I don't take the bus" is not really a great response to a customer's question) and didn't seem to have any idea how to deal with my question. Another staff member got right online and told me where to get the bus and when. I asked the person who cleaned my room - when I saw her in my hallway - about something missing from my room. Even though she was on her way somewhere else, she stopped, responded to my question and told me she would see what she could do. Then came back a short while later with a few extra items for me. Great service and very polite. I was very satisfied and next time I hope to use the pool (it was large and looked very nice). The piilows are horrible. The room seemed quite warm but with the window open and fan on, it was fine. I would choose this Oxford Suites cahin of hotels again.

Room Tip: Choose the top floor. Next time, I will ask to face the back but my room was quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Loved staying here. So close to Valley Mall. Awesome room with King size super comfortable
bed. This motel has the best breakfast ever and wonderful upscale dining area to eat it in. Breakfast staff were SO professional! Had no idea what I was missing by staying at other motels in the area. This is our new favorite.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Mirabeau Park Hotel
#7 of 13 in Spokane Valley
Hampton Inn & Suites Spokane Valley
Oxford Suites Downtown Spokane

Been to Oxford Suites Spokane Valley? Share your experiences!