“Date Night”

Forza Coffee Company
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Seating
Description: Franchise location in the Lincoln shopping center.
Spokane Valley, Washington
“Date Night”
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

This is our go to place for a relaxing date night with a good glass of wine and friendly staff.
We love it here and having been coming here since they opened.
We love the addition of Van Gogh and Merlot as well.

• Visited June 2014

Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sets the Bar High in the Valley”
Reviewed 25 July 2013

This place is amazing, especially for Spokane Valley. The atmosphere is beautiful and sophisticated.The staff couldn't' have been more gracious and helpful.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Cda208
Spokane Valley, Washington
“SOOO much more than your typical 'coffee shop'”
Reviewed 19 July 2013

My wife and I were their very first customers, enjoying a cup of coffee the day before they opened for business. 2 years later and it's the only coffee shop we frequent. If you just want great coffee at a locally competitive price, this is it. But, if you also want a wonderful bistro lunch or light dinner, a craft beer, a very nice selection of reasonably priced wines, extraordinary bistro atmosphere, amazingly friendly, efficient staff, awesome live entertainment a few nights a week, again, this is definitely IT! Don't bother going to those other coffee shops. You'll only get coffee and maybe a cinnamon roll. Come to Forza and be refreshed.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Dennis H
Spokane Valley, Washington, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sets a Service Standard”
Reviewed 18 April 2013

When I lived across the street I frequented the 4th and Sullivan location not only for the beverages but for the service. It is by far the friendliest and most service oriented staff I have ever seen.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank David K
Eugene, Oregon
“Watch out will NEVER go there again”
Reviewed 2 February 2013

I ordered two house coffees that were posted on their menu on the wall for $1.05. The total should have been $2.10 plus tax, But the fill was $4.80. I protested. (I had ordered and received the same the previous day for the posted price.) The service person said that she was on vacation and that they changed prices when she was gone. But this was more than double the posted price. I asked, nicely, but firmly and repeatedly to honor the posted price. She refused. When I asked to see the manager she said that she was the manager. I have never heard of a company refusing to honor their posted price. I need to research to see if this is reportable to authorities. THIS COMPANY HAS LOST A CUSTOMER FOR LIFE. Desperate for coffee, I then went to a nearby national coffee chain. The same coffee was $1.07, and when I told them of my bad experience with Forza, they, as a courtesy upped from house coffee to a higher quality blend. On the plus side, the atmosphere is nice and they have a nice gas fireplace which is nice on a cold day.

Visited January 2013