“The Food Made Us Sick”

Cuisines: Thai
Description: This is one of four; the others are in Spokane and Coeur D'Alene
Description: This is one of four; the others are in Spokane and Coeur D'Alene
Reviewed 23 July 2012

My better half and I both got sick after eating here. We were a bit shocked at how dirty it was inside, and it doesn't look like they have done any upkeep around the place in many months. I swear the pad thai tasted like it had been warmed up from the prior day. The noodles were all gummy and stuck together. My water was served in a dirty glass. The service was poor as well, and the waitress did not bother to ask how our food was. We finally had to ask for the check, and there was only one other table of 4 people in the restaurant. The prices are on the high side also. The only thing I can recommend about this place is to stay away.

Reviewed 26 June 2012

love thai food but its tough to find a good one in any city let alone spokane...thai bamboo serves up some pretty good food...I do sometimes feel the sauces are a bit too greasy/oily for my taste but overall pretty good...

the prices are a bit on the high side

1  Thank bill C
Reviewed 23 April 2012

We returned to Thai bamboo, during our shopping trip to the Valley. The food and service was a good as ever and its lighter inside since they trimmed back the bamboo at the front. We normally like to sit in the courtyard, but this time it was not warm enough. Next time:

1  Thank David W
Reviewed 19 April 2012

This is a great family restaurant the kids will love the ceiling that changes color. If you are looking for a romantic quite place for two This is not the place to go. It is LOUD LOUD LOUD like a cafeteria. The bar is no better loud , if that doesn't bother you then go fo it. The food is wonderful the Green Curry Red Curry Pud Thai is wonderful.

Reviewed 5 April 2012

Waste of 50$
Totally rude staff and the food might as well have come out of a microwave