“Awesome”

IHOP
Ranked #76 of 190 Restaurants in Spokane Valley
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 December 2013 via mobile

Went in to do some studying on a couple different occasions and they let me sit in a corner booth on the opposite end of the restraunt so I wouldn't be disturbed. Of if they are busy then I understand if they can't do this. All the staff is very nice fast service and still the great IHOP good I have had all my life. The thing I really like is how the staff talks with each other still like the waitresses/waiters to the cooks. Love going there and I'm new to Spokane and it's only a couple blocks from my apartment and I will keep going back.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

My father in law loves to go to IHOP. They always take care of him and make him feel welcome. He is in a wheelchair. We love the guy that calls everyone "Boss" or Papa" he make everyone smile. Great waiter. Try the French toast Brioche. Really good! Be back soon.

Reviewed 14 November 2012

We always go the the IHOP by the Spokane Valley Mall when we come and always get excellent service - every time!! The food is great too!

Reviewed 25 October 2012

Can't say much more than that, it's an IHOP the food is good, now wow this was great, it's just good.

Reviewed 4 March 2012

My husband and I drive to this IHOP rather than going to a closer one.
Always Great food and Service! Previous Reviewer is right.. Manager was working with Staff, Love to see he cares enough about his store and workers to work by their sides!
I cannot express how highly we think of this place and their staff..