“Service Was ok, But Food will not fill you”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of IHOP

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
IHOP
Ranked #91 of 185 Restaurants in Spokane Valley
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Spokane, Washington
“Service Was ok, But Food will not fill you”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

Our server was okay. It was slow getting are food and there was only three other tables in there with one server. Food was dry as a bone when it came out.

“Repeat visitor, comes back again and again!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

We come to Spokane four times a year for business and always make it a point to eat here. The food is always wonderful, service is fast and friendly, price is right and we love the new menu!

• Visited April 2014
North Bend, Washington
“nothing special”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 December 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

good service, hard to make a poor breakfast so nothing that stands out as distinguishing them as a place to go.

Visited December 2013
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 December 2013 via mobile

Went in to do some studying on a couple different occasions and they let me sit in a corner booth on the opposite end of the restraunt so I wouldn't be disturbed. Of if they are busy then I understand if they can't do this. All the staff is very nice fast service and still the great IHOP good I have had all my life. The thing I really like is how the staff talks with each other still like the waitresses/waiters to the cooks. Love going there and I'm new to Spokane and it's only a couple blocks from my apartment and I will keep going back.

Spokane Valley, Washington
“Fast service, good food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2013

My father in law loves to go to IHOP. They always take care of him and make him feel welcome. He is in a wheelchair. We love the guy that calls everyone "Boss" or Papa" he make everyone smile. Great waiter. Try the French toast Brioche. Really good! Be back soon.

• Visited May 2013