“Badminton Tournament 2-Dayer”

Mirabeau Park Hotel
Ranked #7 of 13 Hotels in Spokane Valley
Reviewed 18 November 2011

A jewel in the Valley. Sport team friendly,accomadating and easily accessable. As an independant hotel they are more sensative and flexable then most chains. Personal treatment from sales and GM.

Room Tip: Executive Rooms by front desk and close to year-round outdoor pool & spa. Live music on weekend...
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank Andy S
Andy-Rooney-1, General Manager at Mirabeau Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2011

Dear Andy
I am happy to hear that you had a great stay at the Mirabeau park Hotel. Thank you for leaving your complimentary review on TripAdvisor and we hope to welcome you back again soon!
Have a great day and Happy Holidays.
Andrew Rooney
General Manager.

Reviewed 1 November 2011

Amazing hotel! I had a great experience from the moment I set foot into the Mirabeau Park Hotel. The front desk staff was exceptional (very friendly and nice!) and welcomed me as if I was a long time customer, though it was my first time here. I could feel it was different than walking into an average chain hotel/motel.

I got a good deal on the room and it exceeded my expectations by far. Very clean and comfortable room and it was exactly what I was looking for. I had noise concerns as this hotel is close to the freeway, but that didn’t turn out to be a problem. For how close it is to a major freeway, it was a very quiet stay. You get the best of both worlds in that it is relatively calm and quiet, but also very convenient to a lot of different things in Spokane. The restaurant here also was excellent for happy hour.

I went several months ago during the summer and while there were some renovations going on at the time, the staff made do and my stay was very enjoyable and they went above and beyond to be as helpful as possible. If I’m in the area again anytime soon, I wouldn’t hesitate to stay here again and highly recommend it.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Redtigeriii
Dragan S, Front Office Manager at Mirabeau Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2011

Dear Redtigeriii.
Your wonderful review has been shared with our staff.
We will look forward to your return and to ensuring that you have another wonderful experience.
Have a great day.

Reviewed 17 October 2011

The staff was great at this hotel. I had two different reservations for two different nights. They combined the reservation so we wouldnt have to check out and in again. (Believe me some hotels will make you do this) They made sure we were looked after. The patio off of our room was nice and gave it a residence feeling. The only complaint we had was noise from upstairs. Pick 2nd floor without the patio if you are sensative to noise. The noise wasn't partying just people running around. Anyway it didnt last too long and we chose to stay here again a week later when we returned after going to Seattle.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank jaydick
Dragan S, Front Office Manager at Mirabeau Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2011

Dear jaydick
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Mirabeau Park Hotel. We appreciate all of your compliments and will look forward to your return. Thank you again.

Reviewed 5 October 2011

Very well located, and friendly staff.
The top of this place is the Restaurant Max. I'm sure you will not find better place to eat.
At night they organize some events at the nar side, which makes your stay more confortable.
About installations, you have all what you need. I just don´t Star it at 5*, because the rooms are not the best, and when Hotel is full is a bit noisy on the corredors.
But anyway, everytime I come back I will stay there.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank TripComment
Dragan S, Front Office Manager at Mirabeau Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2011

Dear TripComment Thank you for taking the time to review Mirabeau Park Hotel. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. That you for your comments regarding MAX at mirabeau,. We are pleased to have provided you with a pleasant lodging experience and we hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed 30 September 2011

I recently stayed here and it was excellent. The rooms have been recently renovated as well as the front desk area. The rooms have big comfy comforters on the beds. Usually you have a thin wooly blanket stashed between the sheets and an ugly bedspread. The rooms were good sized too and have balconies which I like. My daughter really enjoyed the pool as well which was well attended as I saw someone down there caring for the plantings each day as I headed for the fitness room. There is a 1st class restaurant there as well, Max at Mirabeau and it is great. It has a huge wine list and they have unique menu items such as grits. They were delicious!

Room Tip: Ask for 1st floor if you have a lot of luggage or special needs, there is not an elevator to the 2nd...
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family

Dear Mary,
We are delighted to hear that you had a great stay at the Mirabeau park Hotel. Many thanks for leaving your complimentary review on TripAdvisor and we hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 20 September 2011

The location is ideal. It is right off the freeway with easy access in any direction. My room was quiet and the bed was wonderful. A mini fridge and microwave were a convenience that I appreciated. Hotel staff was polite and efficient without exception. The maid service was prompt and always at my convenience. A pleasing treat was the food served at Max, the restaurant. It is truly fine dining. Everything tastes homemade, the quality is excellent and the portions generous. Steak was tender and well cooked. The salads were my favorite, especially the crab louis...full crab legs on a bed if lettuce, pickled asparagus, capers, eggs, peppers, tomatoes. Oh my gosh, what a treat! The pool and pool area are very clean. I appreciated the fact that the pool is surrounded by an enclosure that controls the noise. I couldn't hear the kids in the pool and my room was right across the courtyard. I had a wonderful 10 day rest and will go back again and aga

Room Tip: The room looking out on the courtyard is lovely.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
Andy-Rooney-1, General Manager at Mirabeau Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2011

Dear Carol
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your visit with us. At Mirabeau Park hotel we endeavor to provide our guests with a world-class lodging experience and are pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for great comments about our restaurant and food.We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Kind regards, Andy Rooney, General Manager

Reviewed 20 September 2011

A functional hotel off of the I-90. I have stayed here a couple of times, and it was a simple rest stop on both occasions. The price is right, and the staff are outgoing. A couple of points of note - it is a rat's maze. When they offer a map when you check in - take it! And pay attention to the directions. If they suggest driving from the check in at the front to your wing - make the commute. It is a vast building and if you have heavy bags, you may be lugging them quite a distance if you opt out of their advice.

Room Tip: Haven't been disturbed by road noise, but they seem to be regularly doing renos...
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
Andy-Rooney-1, Front Office Manager at Mirabeau Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2011

Dear permanent_vacation42
Thank you for the kind comments regarding our team and property, and for the constructive items as well. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.