“Affordable & convenient”

Mirabeau Park Hotel
Ranked #7 of 13 Hotels in Spokane Valley
Reviewed 20 June 2013

Much better than I expected at this price point with comfortable bed and good towels in the bathroom. A welcome feature was twin power outlets on the desktop for my iPad and other electronics.
If you are traveller needing a walker or wheelchair be sure to specify this when making your reservation as the hotel has numerous levels and staircases throughout the property.

• Stayed: June 2013
Andy-Rooney-1, General Manager at Mirabeau Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2013

Thank you for sharing your helpful thoughts. We’re glad we surpassed your expectations and we appreciate your point about walker and wheelchair access. It’s great when guests let us know of these needs because we want to accommodate and ensure that all of our guests are comfortable and happy.

Reviewed 13 June 2013

I visit Spokane twice a year on average and this is the hotel at which I always base myself. The rooms are comfortable, the fitness centre is good and normally quiet. The courtyard lawn is great to sit and have a quiet drink if the weather is good. The pool looks small but I don't use hotel pools and so this doesn't affect me. Then there is the restaurant, Max's. The only word for this is superb!!! And the staff so frtiendly. One visit I took my son with me to assist with teh work I was doing, then about six month's later I was on another visit and the waiter asked if my son was there again. What a memory!!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Andy-Rooney-1, General Manager at Mirabeau Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2013

We love getting to know our guests as they return to us visit after visit. Thank you for your positive words. We are so happy you enjoy staying at Mirabeau Park Hotel and we look forward to the next time we see you (and your son?) here.

Reviewed 3 June 2013

We held our son's wedding at Hotel, the staff was very helpfull and great to work with. We had scheduled the reception at venue then later decided to have wedding also. The staff made the set up of both rooms great. The food was amazing. We had many guest make comments about how great the food was and that they had been at weddings with $75 dollar a person food that wasn't nearly as good as the food at hotel. The rooms are large and clean. Group rates can be worked out with event for out of town guests. I would have another event there at any time.

Room Tip: Go with the court side rooms very relaxing
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Andy-Rooney-1, General Manager at Mirabeau Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2013

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about your son’s wedding. We are so glad that you and your guests had such an enjoyable experience and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 2 June 2013

We had a good stay here. First time. I especially liked the inner courtyard isolating us fro freeway noise. It was amazing how the freeway can be so near and yet disappear from one's thoughts. We bought the "less expensive" space but still had quiet. Breakfast NOT included but that was OK. Very nice restaurant attached though noisy in the evening. Appears very popular. Room large and very clean with outdoor patio through sliding doors.

Room Tip: The "cheap seats" are very nice but if you want all the ambience you can get, book a room...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple

We are happy to hear that you liked the quiet feel of our courtyard and enjoyed MAX at Mirabeau. Friendly customer service is of utmost importance to us and we apologize for not meeting your expectations in this way. Thank you for your feedback and please anticipate a friendlier welcome when we next see you.

Reviewed 29 May 2013

I just taught a course at this hotel. I teach all over the country and this hotel is outstanding. The rooms are extremely clean, the staff the most courteous I have encountered, and the food in the restaurant is exceptional. Magnificent service.

• Stayed: May 2013

It is wonderful to hear about your positive experiences with our rooms, staff, and restaurant. Thank you for writing a review and we hope to see you next time your work takes you this way.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

I've stayed at this hotel several times while travelling through Spokane. Each time I've had a different "level" of room which gives me a well rounded view of accommodations. Overall, the rooms at all levels are extreme comfortable and clean. The standard and premium rooms could use a little updating in terms of decor, but they are still a great stay and well worth the money. The front desk staff are extremely friendly and welcoming. On my first stay they were able to change my room after I complained about mosquitos in it. On my most recent stay, the man at the desk recognized me from previous stays and was exceptionally friendly. It's nice to know I'm not just a body in a room. All of the staff have been wonderful. I would definitely recommend this hotel and stay here again

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo

Thank you for your loyalty and of course, for sharing your thoughts on TripAdvisor. It’s great to hear you enjoy your visits here, feel comfortable, and are happy with our staff. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

Yes, this might not be a new hotel, and the decor might be a little outdated. Don't let this appearance fool you... It is a great hotel ! It gives a very homey feeling and everything there was spot clean. The place was very well kept and the cleaning staffs deserves some good recognition. I was really surprised how good of a value the hotel offers given its price. I would definitely go back in the future.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Andy-Rooney-1, Front Office Manager at Mirabeau Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2013

We work hard to create that homey feeling that you mentioned and appreciate your mentioning our housekeeping staff. Thank you for writing a review and we hope to see you again next time you visit Spokane Valley.