“Great burgers - excellent service.”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 September 2013

We enjoyed our lunch at the Red Robin in Spokane Valley. Great burgers backed by friendly service. We will be back.

Reviewed 1 September 2013 via mobile

Good food fair price

Great fish n chiips

Burgers pretty good as well

Forget the buzzard sauce

Really nice chain

Reviewed 25 August 2013

Showed up with a party of 20. They said it could take up to an hour for us to be seated together or 5 to 10 min if we sit in different booths. We said different booths is ok. After waiting 10 min and seeing people go in and being seated, I finally asked them what's going on and she said 20 min more. We all decided to leave when the manager ran outside and told us our seats were ready. I told them I didn't have time to play their stupid little games and we all left. Will never go there again and the restaurant is really small inside.

1  Thank AD2DAD
Reviewed 17 August 2013

We both had prime rib dip sandwiches. They were on the expensive side and were nothing special. I had recently had one at Ritz Roadhouse in Ritzville (an hour away) that I really enjoyed. The one at Red Robin had no interesting taste/texture. The bread was soft and boring. The au jus was just plain. The side of cole slaw I had was good. Service was OK. For the money it was a disappointment, and we're not likely to head that way any time soon.

Reviewed 17 August 2013

The food was awesome and the atmosphere was great. However the server we had ruined our visit. Forgot table settings forgot to order for us forgot to check up on us we had to ask other servers to help us. No tip. I would definetly go back for the food but not the service.