“Gluten Free paradise.”

Cuisines: American
Spokane, Washington
“Gluten Free paradise.”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Asked for an Allergen Menu due to Celiacs and my need to avoid gluten. Paper menu was not available. This was ok by me as I learned the chain was transitioning to an app style device that allows the input of multiple allergens. If you want to stay away from gluten/dairy/soy then it is entirely possible to determine your options by inputting the necessary information. NICE!! I found this a bit cumbersome at the last second but believe it is an improvement overall. Th upcoming phone app will at least allow you to create and save personalized meals for future use.

The staff was attentive, knowledgable, and accommodating of my dietary requirements. It is nice to see a business with a dedicated fryer separate from the others just for their gluten free fries. Guaranteed to never have gluten products put into it according to the manager. The burger was good and cooked as ordered. The bun left something to speak of but then again, I have learned not to expect much in the way of a good gluten free bun.

Becki was my server and she was the best. Very accommodating, patient, and (most of all) understanding.

I will visit here again.

Spokane Valley, Washington, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always great!”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We love going to RR, it is always good food and nice servers. We like to go when our parents are visiting, but it is a struggle for my father who doesnt hear so good. The music tends to be way too loud, so its hard to have conversation with the music so loud.

Spokane Valley, Washington
“Great food, excellent service, seems portion sizes have gotten smaller.”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Went to Red Robin on Sunday afternoon. Myself, my father in law and my two sons. We got in a little before noon, so we beat the rush. The young guy greeting at the front door was fun and funny and very welcoming. My father in law is in a wheelchair and doesn't get out much. Red Robin has gotten much better about handicap accessibility. They sat us right away and in a great spot. We got our food right away and had a great time. Everything tasted great. My only knock is that my youngest son commented he didn't get as many chicken fingers as he usually gets and my father in law and I felt his buffalo clucks and fries were smaller that in past visits. All in all, thanks for a great time. Keep up the good work.

East Wenatchee, Washington
“long wait”
Reviewed 14 February 2014

Just an okay meal, didn't care to have something floating in my water glass as it was put down in front of me. Server was gone for some time before I could get it replaced.

Visited January 2014
Todos Santos, Mexico
“Good service, decent fair food”
Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

The service was fairly good...our hostess forgot the kids menu and they don't have crayons/coloring for kids which my 5 year old always looks forward to. The restaurant was chilly and I wish it had been warmer. The food was good but the atmosphere was a bit off...I can't quite put my finger on it but I wouldn't return to this particular Red Robin, although I'm open to trying another one in another location.

Visited January 2014