“Not all McDonalds are created equal”
Review of McDonald's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #72 of 188 Restaurants in Spokane Valley
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Credit goes to food order being correct and of good quality. Fries could have been fresher with the number of people in the drive thru line. And that's where it began, the drive thru was so backed up that we thought it would be faster to just go in. No lines at the counter but not much in fast area of fast food.
I can deal with all of this is the food is top notch McDs. I love to treat myself to McDs , it's just fun food.
It's much harder to turn a blind eye to cleanliness . The men's room needed a lot of care and probably bleach to get the smell out as well as just a good once over,
The lobby wasn't much better . Sticky floors and table,we took it to go.
If someone were to ask me where a good McDonald's is I recommend just drive north on Sullivan a couple miles. Much better all around.
Sorry Sullivan McDonalds, not all are created equal. This was my third or forth unpleasant experience , I'm a slow learner on this one but...not coming back.

There are newer reviews for McDonald's

Reviewed 16 March 2014

What can you say? Its like all of the other McDonald's. You order a breakfast in Washington state, its the same as in Ohio, or West Virginia or anyone else.

Reviewed 15 January 2014

Monitor to confirm order. Service friendly & quick. Hard to turn back toward the highway but not too bad on and off for the interstate.