“Great food”
Review of Little Euro

Little Euro
Ranked #14 of 190 Restaurants in Spokane Valley
Reviewed 6 February 2014 via mobile

This is our go to breakfast restaurant when we go to Spokane, the food is always good and very nice service. We always leave very full. The wait can be long but I have waited longer at other places.

Reviewed 28 December 2013

Please disregard my previous glowing review.

My wife went ahead of us to the restaurant on Sunday afternoon. It was the first time my mother had been there. We arrived and my wife who had been there for over half an hour was still waiting. Her father is paralyzed and in a wheelchair and she wanted to get a table for him early, as the restaurant is pretty busy on Sundays. We waited for nearly an hour for a table. We watched as several parties who were not there as long as us came in and almost immediately sat down. There were several tables that would have worked for us, but the made us wait for one specific table. When we finally got our food it was wrong, at least for me. I ordered the all meat goulash. It has a few pieces of ham and not sausage or bacon in it. Instead of taking off the bill like most restaurants would do, they just charged us for the non meat version. To apologize for the wait and wrong food they gave us two cinnamon rolls. Nice, but not the same as compensating monetarily.

They thought about what was best for themselves and not my handicapped father in law. He had to wait and feel out of place instead of enjoying a good meal. The food is always good, but not sure if we will be back. Inconsistent service and food.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

Took my wife the Little Euro for her birthday, along with my two sons and my father in law who is in a wheelchair. It was easy to get inside and parking was close. The food was wonderful, like mom made it for you. You have to try the fresh squeezed orange juice. You watch them squeeze it in front of you. Their big breakfast was so big my wife and I shared it. Homestyle potatoes, ham, sausage, bacon, biscuits and gravy and toast. You have to try their crepes. Amazing. Definitely coming back. Spent about the same as we spend at IHOP for fresher tastier food.

Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

Clean restaurant, nice people/staff. I was greeted immediately, but the long wait could've been shortened if They used the 2 tables on each side of the juice machine, rather than hiding them. There is a LARGE unused space that would fit those 2 tables perfectly, so that I could spend my time eating & conversing, rather than waiting 20 minutes to do so.