“look elsewhere for great Chinese / asian foods!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Peking Palace

Peking Palace
Ranked #135 of 185 Restaurants in Spokane Valley
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Spokane, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“look elsewhere for great Chinese / asian foods!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014

This place was the best in spokane -till it sold a few years back. Ive given it time & went tonight to dinner. Food isnt even up to the standard of Noodle express!! Dont consider this place!! Go elsewhere. Service was good yet -when the foods garbage?? Never again!!

• Visited July 2014

• Arabic first
Spokane, Washington
“Great service and good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2014

We went in for lunch and all had the Chef's Special. It was good, not great but good.
If they took suggestions, mine would be to lay off the brown sauce...it made the plate unappealing to look at.
The service was great and the food came hot to the table (and there was a lot of food)!

• Visited February 2014
Liberty Lake, Washington
“Food is good....service could be better...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2014

The portions are huge and tasty, just like most Americanized Chinese food restaurants. The eggflower soup is really good.

The server we had was struggling to keep our orders straight (a pen and paper would have solved that problem) and even charged our split tickets to the wrong credit cards. I would have understood had there been a full house, but we were maybe her third table. There's just no excuse for bad service. Having been in food service for 18 years... I am well aware of what it takes to be a good server.

Visited May 2013
Kissimmee, Florida
“Worst ever!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2013 via mobile

Wow do I wish I remembered to go to TA before ordering; reviews are correct-STAY AWAY!!!! We used the delivery service which was somewhat timely however not very friendly. As we started to eat my daughter found a black bug in her food!!! We called up only to be told that she would not issue a refund , but could give us a credit for more food. Why the heck would I want more of your bug invested food!!!! Not to mention totally overpriced and tasteless with or without the bug!! Please I hope there's better Chinese food in Spokane!! Just moved to the area and you better believe we will be checking TA before eating anywhere else !

• Visited August 2013
Liberty Lake, Washington
“Run for your life!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2013

This is the absolute worst food I have ever eaten, anywhere! Where to begin. The brown paste that covered my "almond" chicken was tasteless and bland. The egg foo young was actually slimy and inedible. The sweet sour pork was so hard that i couldn't even break through the crust with my fork. We should have brought the entire take out meal back for a refund but it was a birthday dinner and we just wanted to forget it. We all ate something else. When we went back the following day to talk to them, there was a sudden inability to comprehend English. I will never eat there again and if I can spare anyone this horror, I'll consider the $100 we spent there as a learning experience. All I savaged was part of my spring roll, and I was ill the rest of the evening. Not a great experience. You have been warned!

• Visited July 2013