“Not up to Applebees normal standards”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #26 of 191 Restaurants in Spokane Valley
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 4 March 2012

My husband and i went for a late dinner at this Applebees. we have been Applebee customer for YEARS..
Walking in our waitress was very lax with our tables needs
My husband's soda kept running out.. she brought our dinner missing my husbands bread stick that comes with his pasta. He NEVER did get his bread stick...LOL
His pasta dish was crusty around the edges and looks and tasted like it sat for a while.. My fish and fries were soo nasty ... I honestly picked it up and squeezed grease from the fish... The music bass was sooooo loud it boomed through your body and you could not hold a conversation with each other across the table...
OVER ALL A HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE ~Not what we would have ever expected from a Applebee's!
My husband spoke to the manager and as he was speaking to the manager the waitress was returning our credit care and the manager at least told him no cost and they picked up the ticket. Dist Manager called and sent coupon for a free meal...

Still... BAD Experience!

We took our coupons and went to NORTHSIDE Applebees where we had visited 2 times before and ALWAYS had good food and experience since we moved to town.. Used coupon and left a Hefty Tip for a awesome Waitress. and As usual Good food and service at the Northside Applebee's.
We will not be ever returning to the Spokane Valley Applebee's .. you got two tries to please us... you failed.

Reviewed 20 February 2012

Came here on a very busy Saturday night. The wait time was about 20 minutes, but the hostess was friendly and efficient. The waiting are was very small, with people flowing into the door way. Our waiter was friendly and fast. The meal was consistent with all the other Applebee's, reasonable, good portions.

Reviewed 10 February 2012

Have always had good food and good service. The menu is great too many things to choose from. I'm holding a gift card from there and plan on using it real soon!

Reviewed 1 February 2012

I liked it better before they remodeled. Now instead of being family friendly it is more like a bar.

Reviewed 17 November 2011

we enjoyed dining at Applebee's. The food was good, the prices were reasonable, and the staff was very friendly. No long waits for service or food, and they gave a discount for guests at the nearly Pheasant Hill Inn