“Left a bad taste in my mouth”

Flamin' Joe's - Spokane Valley
Ranked #69 of 186 Restaurants in Spokane Valley
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Arlington, Ohio
“Left a bad taste in my mouth”
Reviewed 8 April 2013 via mobile

For a Friday night at happy hour this place was almost empty. The waitress was friendly, besides that I would never go back. Not a fan of breaded boneless chicken and the flavors were either too spicy or too bland. Decor was a little on the depressing side.

• Visited March 2013

Pasco, Washington
“great for a night out with the guys”
Reviewed 7 April 2013 via mobile

fun sports bar atmosphere with cute wait staff and a wide selection of wing flavors. It is out of our budget for feeding a family something as rudimentary as wings, but it would be fun to go back again to watch the game with my guy friends when I have the $ to splurge and a good game to watch on all the screens they have.

• Visited October 2012
Post Falls, Idaho
“Good even if you don't like wings”
Reviewed 7 April 2013

I really like the flavor of wings, but really dont care for any wings themselves, they have a chicken sandwich drenched in #3 (middle of the road spice) sauce with pepperjack cheese, lettuce and tomato on a roll, it is amazing!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank chamilton122883
Mineola, Texas
“tasty wings”
Reviewed 29 March 2013

Had a late lunch of a dozen wings. great atmosphere and good food. Every platter i saw looked tasty as well.

Visited March 2013
“I will not be back at the valley location ever again...”
Reviewed 28 March 2013

Becareful which one you go to apparently the happy hour menu is different from one flamin joes to another depending I think I on the server you have. I went to the north side store during happy hour and then go to the valley store for the same damn thing and they dont have the same happy hour specials, but the north side and south hill had same happy hour specials.:. I asked the girl about it and she walked away... I love flamin joes but I WILL NOT be back to the valley location again. The waitress was rude as can be and ignored us and I learned I have to drive further away to get what I want.... Good luck to you if you bother with the valley location, I won't be anymore!!!